Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Urine Stains and General Spot Removal
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

How do YOU treat pet stains?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atlantis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do YOU treat pet stains?
    Posted: 18/May/2009 at 11:46pm
I just ordered ANOTHER case of UPT and Milgo this month. ANOTHER $200! Yes, I'm making money with pet stains but also spending a great deal. So I'm wondering what works for you guys, what products and the cost. Are you using a claw to extract subsurface damage? How is that working for you?
Sponsored Links

FuzzSucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzSucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2009 at 12:06am
I use Osr from pro's. It is also crazy expensive. 
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/May/2009 at 9:09am

Textile rinse, waterclaw, Triple Action, wait 20 minutes, waterclaw, repeat if necessary.

Triple Action by Esteam is a odour absorbent, enzyme and encapsulant all in one.
AndyMan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/June/2009 at 7:47pm
on pet urine try mixing white vinegar and water.  spray/pour enough on stain to soak it- steam it up... works great - can't beat the price.. before u laugh , try it - it works
AndyMan
Atlantis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atlantis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/June/2009 at 11:03am
I don't doubt it Andy. I use ammonia and an iron on red stains rather than Red Dye remover and it works GREAT! Any way to neutralize the smell of vinegar before applying?
AndyMan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/June/2009 at 2:18pm
that is one of the bad features of using vinegar- the smell.  Most people like it much better then the smell of the dog urine!!!!  I mix a small amount of deodorizer into the mix and that usually makes it tolerable.
AndyMan
demonsperm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demonsperm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/June/2009 at 9:36pm
The claw may work great on a fresh stain , but im usually called after it accumulates.
Overspray with prezyme rinse with fiber rinse and overspray with enzyme 5.
James21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/July/2009 at 9:04pm
I found over time that the absolute best for set in stains is an enzyme cleaner..
AndyMan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/July/2009 at 6:16am
ty- what procedure/product do you use for red stains such as kool-aid....
AndyMan
sandiegocarpets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiegocarpets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/July/2009 at 5:37am
I think that the key is to remove most of the stain using a white cloth immediately, but if you are not a professional in this field, you'd better contact one for a complete pet stain and odor removal.
bullets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2009 at 10:44am
just magic has always worked well for me with urine stains, both old and new.
Steam Man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steam Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2009 at 1:10pm
Most urine problems require a strong acid to counter the high alkalinity accept for the freshest of piddles.
Americancarpet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Americancarpet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/August/2009 at 11:50am
Vinager and water... throw in a little baking soda if the stain has been there a long time. Soak... let sit then extract with a water claw. FLUSH the area again with clean water and extract again with a water claw. Spray on Odorcide and that problem is history... NEVER to return again. It's CHEAP, easy and effective.... kinda like my first girlfriend! :):)
Home of the FIX PRIXING carpet cleaning!
AndyMan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/August/2009 at 2:14pm
Hey I knew a girl like that once too-
AndyMan
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>