Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Rotovac The Good and the Bad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
NJPSR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJPSR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rotovac The Good and the Bad
    Posted: 01/January/2011 at 10:40am
IMO the dhx powerwand works great. I
also used the 360 and like that very much
also.
N.J.P. Property Maintenance, "We take care of all your cleaning needs"
Sponsored Links

westcovina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westcovina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/December/2010 at 7:26pm
The Rotovac 360i is better than the powerwand in my opinion. The RV 360 is a great tool to have on certain carpets. I do not use it all the time. I think that on some carpets the scrub wand works better. 
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/September/2009 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by funkycoldmedina funkycoldmedina wrote:

Folk's

Lets hear the Good and the Bad about the ROTOVAC Power wand. I want to buy the system,just want to make sure it's a good move.thanks

It is very good news if you are using it with a portable. No skill is required to do the best cleaning ever. The machine does the work for you. The downside is it is slow, so you must charge a premium rate to make money with it.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Steam Man View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steam Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2009 at 1:31pm
Wouldn't normally post on something I haven't been using but - as you have had no replies Wink

I've looked at them for my business and they seem to straddle the residential- small commercial spectrum. If you do a lot of commercial or big commercial jobs the rx20 is a much better option but bigger and heavier.
funkycoldmedina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funkycoldmedina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/September/2009 at 1:15am
Folk's

Lets hear the Good and the Bad about the ROTOVAC Power wand. I want to buy the system,just want to make sure it's a good move.thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply