Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHO'S CLEANING YOUR BANKERS CARPET

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHO'S CLEANING YOUR BANKERS CARPET
    Posted: 27/September/2009 at 5:55pm
Who Is  Your Banker & Accountant using Today? Are They Recommending You?

Here's a question to ask yourself -- When was the  last time
your bank manager, your accountant, your lawyer, or even your suppliers used your services ? Is it possible that you've never seen them? Here are my thoughts on the importance of reciprocation in business. 

Business is not a one way street , there is such a thing as Reciprocation , if this is happening to you why not drop them a note saying that you've been douing business with them over the years and you never got a chance to show off your skills by refreshing their home with your service.....I guarantee you'll be getting a call soon after.
So many people are ready to take your money and afraid to give some back, if this is the case with your associates.........THEN DROP THEM.....Use another bank, accountant, lawyer , supplier and let them know why you've changed .

If they are not supporting you.....why support them..........have they ever passed on clients to you, suggested your services to neighbours and friends, if the answer is NO.....then you know what to do, and let them know why of your decission.

I am very up front with everybody, I don't like something.....they know about it real fast.

Nightrider
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply