Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHAT TO HELL HAPPENED TO THIS BOARD?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 8:42am

Originally posted by gmoney gmoney wrote:

And by the way.  Learn to talk English.  You don't make any sense.  You sound like a carpet cleaner who's nostrils were fried sniffing too much 'Browning treatment'.  Are you having acid flashbacks doug.  'Textile Rinse' is a much better alternative.  You get the acid kick without such nostril trauma.

Sounds to me like you have personal experience in this matter gmoney?

All in moderation my friend. You only have so many brain cells...or so I am told. Actually there is new evidence that points to the body repairing itself over time...including brain cells...and estimating how olgn ti ouldw kake ot iguren insalv nvodisnvosdnv  vnon..230 #$()@&(Kl ksfni2 340u0u--==--* ))^%.............

.tsaf erehwon gniog si tsop sihT .tuo llihc ot deen tsuj lla syug uoY

Ummm...wut the heck was I just talking about? I musta just had me an acid flashback~.

I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
Sponsored Links

Bjørn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjørn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 12:07pm
hey what about those Maple Loafs

you think their going to win the cup this year

OH thats right

no NHL this year

guess you guys will have to spend some time at the old Igloo
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 12:50pm

Bjorn..... this is Leaf nation... don't insult it... you damn yankee...

Bjørn View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bjørn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 6:38pm
When was the last time the LOAFS won a cup

Only thing ever good to come out of the Maple Loafs was

Tim Horton

more famous for Donuts

Eddy shore

OLD TIME HOCKEY! EH?

At least I know who the Loafs are

I have lost count of how many teams there are these days.

I guess you guys could watch the girls play Ringett
Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

Bjorn..... this is Leaf nation... don't insult it... you damn yankee...

You tell em' Steamer!

I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/October/2004 at 10:41pm
18 replies in one day. Got to love it when a plan comes together.  I couldn't have got all this valuable aid from Dr. Phil outstanding.  Everybody got their 2 cents worth in.  Guitar
Just My opinion
gmoney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/October/2004 at 12:30am

By the way Ken,

thanks for the kind words.  We are starting to agree on a lot.  Certain people on this board might call that boring.  I'm sure he will think up another way to cause strife.

If you know what is good for you get it dry as quickly as possible
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/October/2004 at 10:07am
Gomey: If you like what is good for the customer you might want to add a little something like GET IT CLEAN AS POSSIBLE???  WOULD THAT BE A FAIR STATEMENT??Guitar
Just My opinion
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/October/2004 at 4:25pm

Is it strumming in high gear and overtime? Is it the posts or the thought of Turkey that's making him hyper. Nevertheless doug brings out the best and the worst in all of us.

Keep strumming doug!

True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/October/2004 at 6:57pm
we need a clean-off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2004 at 10:39am

I can see that if you clean with a truckmount or any HWE way there is now no room for you on this board.  The answer to everything is OP.  Since Ted welded the method to the top of the board everything else is just junk.  Too bad Ted I always thought you were open to all methods of cleaning.  Guess I was wrong.   But the writing is on the wall.  If your not op take a hike.

Guitar

Just My opinion
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2004 at 11:20am
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

I can see that if you clean with a truckmount or any HWE way there is now no room for you on this board.  The answer to everything is OP.  Since Ted welded the method to the top of the board everything else is just junk.  Too bad Ted I always thought you were open to all methods of cleaning.  Guess I was wrong.   But the writing is on the wall.  If your not op take a hike.

Guitar

Nooo doug,

I may be having fun with OP these days and PadMan is working on me slowly. But I have too many truckmounts and portable steam cleaners in stock to sell. In fact I do not have any new OP machines for sale and maybe never will.

I see Gmoney and Diva are off to Kentucky to buy another OP machine today. No, I have learned the hard way not to jump into anything. I have a warehouse full of fantastic stuff that never sold. Seems I was the only one who got excited about this stuff.

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2004 at 12:52pm

Doug: Why chose? It doesn't have to be OP or HWE! It can be both in one machine. The RSE is sure going to make Distributors lives like Teds easier. He will be able to sell a machine to his customers that can do either one very profitably. We all know that using the right tool for the job is one of the critical keys of good cleaning. Frankly, I'm just as excited about what oscillation on an RX20 is going to do for the HWE market as I am about Pad machines. The RX20 has always been the most effective way to HWE a carpet since it's inception over 20 years ago. Oscillation improves the cleaning quality even more. In situations where there is very high soil loads, the RSE on HWE mode will be more effective than the padding function in getting it out. In commercial maintence cleaning of highrise buildings, where your TM can't go, and where you need production rates of 1000 sq ft per hour or more, the padding function on the RSE is just the ticket.

There has been alot of arguments between cleaners over the last few years over pad vs HWE. When the same machine can do both, most of those arguments will stop. Then the arguments will be about WHEN is the best time is to use which method. That at least will be progress. lol

Edited by Superglide Ken
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/October/2004 at 1:11pm

The commercials for the new RSE are just a flyin....

Its not a wand....it's not an OP...... it's a RSE!!!!!!!!!!

Faster than a speeding bonnet, stronger than that red Koolaid stain

da  DA NA NA!!!

it's RSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>