Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Going out of buisness...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Before and After Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Going out of buisness...
    Posted: 28/February/2010 at 1:50pm
I have been cleaning carpets since 1987...I recently have become a 3rd class engineer though. Fortunatly...I have kept in great shape cleaning carpets. Getting paid to work out...great deal. However I have been in a series of accidents that wont allow what was once a work-out just plain abuse...Besides I'm 43 now but with alot of great experiences. If it is mustard, it wont come out. It is like yellow bleach. Some wines cause problems due to the tannins (grape skins) and acid based substances like prolonged tomato sauce changing the fiber itself have been my worst experiences. Water marks are due to PH I have found...other than this handful of stains I have found everything else can be removed...remember, through MY experience. I have 4 machines for sale. All portable. One CASTEX MAGNUM and three TROOPERS purchased at DAYCON...and the hardware to boot...Call me if interested Dave @ (410)726-3244 Warm Regards...Smile
David Helvey
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply