Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Briggs & Stratton Avenger 210

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crzdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Briggs & Stratton Avenger 210
    Posted: 26/March/2010 at 1:41am
Just curious to what your oppinions are of this machine.  I am interested in getting into the carpet cleaning business as a second source of income, and saw this machine for sale mounted in a trailer.  Looked like a pretty clean set up, and the price was only about 3 grand.  I know its not as good a high end unit, but wanted your oppinions.  Obviously suction is important for water extraction and drying, and this unit comes with 300 feet of hose.  Wondering how well the Avnger 210 extracts so that drying is not an issue.  Thanks for your help and your oppion of overall performance.  Oh yea, the machine has about 2000 hours on it so I'm not sure if that is good or bad.
Sponsored Links

steemking View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steemking Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2010 at 9:14pm
The avenger is ok  to clean with, but not good at all for water damage's, Because the hypro pump will keep trying to pump water through it because it doesn't have the clutch on it so you take the chance of burning your pump up. I've had one for years now. I toke out the heat exchangers and put a little giant heater in it, Much more heat!
 Post Reply Post Reply