Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Getting into Carpet Cleaning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting into Carpet Cleaning
    Posted: 26/May/2010 at 8:33pm
Hello,

We currently do house cleaning, window cleaning and gutter cleaning. Unfortunately I know nothing about carpet cleaning. I'm starting to do research so I can add carpet cleaning to our list of services. I'm thinking of getting a "very low moisture" chemical system for around 1000 bucks for my first system. This will just be an added service that we provide so I don't want to make too large of an investment right now. What are your guys' thoughts on this. Also, I'm wondering what the normal carpet cleaning season is in the Midwest US. Does carpet cleaning still flourish in the winter months or does it die down quite a bit? Thanks guys.
Kurt
Wall 2 Wall Cleaning Service
Website: House Cleaning / Window Cleaning St. Louis & St. Charles MO
Sponsored Links

LArugcleaning View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LArugcleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/July/2010 at 9:08pm
The best time for the Carpet Cleaning is Spring-time. that time all the bugs, grime, germ and dirt wil;l need a deep cleaning to get ready for a year to wear. I don't think so if it works on winter season cause that monht carpet are still in use to ease a little bit cold.

So, Spring-time is the best to change or wash and you can also open window to help air out the outdoor. Choose the best day when weather is going to be warm and sunny.
geogiacarrpetsteamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geogiacarrpetsteamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/September/2010 at 9:17pm
Carpet Cleaning is good all year around. I am the owner of Georgia Carpet Steamer. I say go for it.
magiccarpetcleaning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magiccarpetcleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/November/2010 at 11:36am
We could sell you any machinery you would need to start this sort of business.
See our website: www.magiccarpetcleaning.org

regards
Anthony
Magic Carpet Cleaning, Sussex, U.K.
www.magiccarpetcleaning.org
amera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2010 at 9:22pm
I think 1000 $ is too little to start cleaning carpet  since  you cleaning houses that tells me you have some what of high end client it means more expensive carpet that you can damage do your self a favor either do it right or wait and get more money than start.

ps if you damage a carpet you also lost that customer other services you do for them.

Post Reply Post Reply