Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

rookie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rookie
    Posted: 01/October/2010 at 12:54am
hello,just wondering if any one can help me figure out what type of equipment is bets to invest in ,im new to the truckmount options and dont know wich is a better truck mount to purchase for a beginner like myself. i dont have much money ,for that reason i want to spend it wisely in a used machine that will provide the best service for the money,currently i have only 7000 dollars ,and i have a guy that sells me his 1996 dodge 3500 van with rebuilt engine and a hydramaster 4.7 cds with 4500 hrs hes sells it for 5000 dollars ,the problem is that it has a check engine light on.the other machine is on a 1998 chevy van with 150000 miles and it comes with a panther 20hsp machine with 1500 hrs and this guy wants 8500 dollars for it ,please help a rookie out i dont want to waste my money on something thats not going to return ,i dont have any customers yet and again not much money thanks
Sponsored Links

NJPSR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJPSR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2010 at 8:59am
Well IMO I would start out with something new. Less headaches! There are a lot of good portables out there a lot less than seven grand. Try Cross American Ed Valentine,
he has awesome machines. Also try Larry cobb at Cobb Chemical he sells Mytee portables. You wil not go wrong with either one. Also Savage has Electric Tm for around your price. Hope this helps
N.J.P. Property Maintenance, "We take care of all your cleaning needs"
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2010 at 1:24pm
Really good posts there NJPSR!

I've got a few months on you there Nick!  No school like old school.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
NJPSR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJPSR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/October/2010 at 7:51pm
Thank you Mike. By the way, are you in my area?
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2010 at 1:03am
Been to Florida but spent of my life in California.  Up in the Pacific Northwest right now Nick.  My wife was an air force brat and her step mother lived to Gulf Shores Ala near the panhandle.  Got about as far as Pensacola.  You have the best beaches.  I have never seen sand that white.

I learned on thing important from her step mother when down there, alright, two things.  One, if I raise my head again when swinging at a golf ball she will wrap barbed wire between my legs and around my head (my golf game immediately improved).  Two, if a golf ball goes into the water, take the penalty.  The gator may decide your hand is a great snack.  Third thing I almost forgot --- if thunder can be heard, game's over.  Golf clubs double as lightning rods in the south.  The gator and thunder problems, yeah, not problems in California.
Are you in a high paying business or are you just a self employed low paid grunt who thinks this business provides dignity?
NJPSR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJPSR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2010 at 3:49pm
 LOL!!! That is too funny.
canoer5222 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote canoer5222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/October/2010 at 4:58pm
1952 ???? AGE 58 OLD GUYS RULE !!!!!
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2010 at 1:30am
We rock on forever!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2010 at 7:44pm
long live geratol and viagara
Just My opinion
NJPSR View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJPSR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2010 at 9:00am
Amen Brother, amen!!!!!! LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply