Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hello all looking into the biz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickmancc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello all looking into the biz
    Posted: 26/October/2010 at 2:41am
Hello,
I am looking to buy an existing owner/operator biz, I would like any advice about his equipment, pricing etc. anything would be great.

Equipment includes: 
A 2004 Ford 250 Ecoline V8 with only 50K miles, good tires, good brakes, just serviced and just paid the registration. It has a newly fresh white paint from last year, without signs or prints on the sides. The van runs perfect and except for a couple of dents, it looks new. 
Inside there is a Truck-Mount machine model "Prochem Legend SE” (not sure how many hours) that needs some repair but still works well as I’m using it everyday. The machine comes with attached 110 gallon recovery water-tank and pump out pump. 200 Ft. vacuum hose and pressure hose, 2 carpet Wands, 2 upholstery Wands, 1 Buffer with a new brush, drive pad, new pads, 1 fan/blower, a brand new dye kit, holding chemicals shelf-rack (and extra chemicals), extra tools, accessories, etc, etc, etc…. Just name it…. 
Also includes a portable Mytee wet-vacuum machine with its own Wand and hoses plus an extra light spot-removing portable wet-vacuum machine… 

also his customer base (8yrs in biz)

Thanks again for any help

Rick
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply