Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Tile and Grout and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

training

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kleener Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: training
    Posted: 19/November/2010 at 10:17pm
Hello Everyone
I'm looking at the viability of starting my own business doing tile,grout and hard surface cleaning in the Vancouver area. Can anyone suggest some training courses that might be available on the west coast.
 I have no previous experience in this industry.

Than You, Jamie
Langley, B.C.

Sponsored Links

alphacleaning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alphacleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/November/2010 at 3:06pm
I would suggest to go to the website of IICRC and take a look at the list of courses and locations. I personally attended 3 day FCT (Floor care technician) coarse that gives you an overview of cleaning VCT, tile and grout, marbe etc. I think that's something you should take a look at. They also give you a big manual with lots of useful information.
amera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/November/2010 at 8:48pm
Try interlink supply any sales man can go with you on a job also they have cds that also can help.
Matthewop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthewop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06/May/2011 at 2:37am
i think i will give it a try Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply