Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Where to buy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where to buy
    Posted: 25/April/2011 at 9:03pm
Hi guys,
I was just wondering if anyone knows where you can buy wholesale parts for hot water extraction machines as I am looking into the costs of building and selling machines and equipment????
Lee
ACS
0435 404 263
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/April/2011 at 10:49pm
Alot of competition in that area! I'm sure the other builders know but its
probably private.
ACS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/April/2011 at 3:06am
thanks for the helpful reply......not
Lee
ACS
0435 404 263
amera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2011 at 2:12pm
Try asking carpet cleaners when they update thier equipment sometimes to them its not  worth fixing you can buy for parts.

ACS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2011 at 5:43pm
thanks, but I'm after brand new parts and am having trouble locating distributers anywhere in Australia let alone here in Brisbane
Lee
ACS
0435 404 263
ACS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/April/2011 at 5:59pm
Just for anyones information, this is not just a flash in the pan thing, we have a team ready to start building these machines and believe we can sell them at a much lower price than what the market is selling them for at the moment and that means if I can get this last bit of info then everyone will be a winner, We will sell more and technicians will be able to buy the machines at a "realistic" price! :) 
Lee
ACS
0435 404 263
 Post Reply Post Reply