Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Apartments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Apartments
    Posted: 07/June/2011 at 10:52pm
Which have you found to be the most productive for apartments tm or portable? I use a tm but find it hard to get the hoses to the units in the middle of complex how do you handle it? 
Sponsored Links

Steaminpile View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steaminpile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2011 at 12:13pm
"how do you handle it?"
more hose?,,,,,,,,if  they have an elevator,,,,,,the porty is good to use on apartments
A.K.A.
Andy
shaoqingan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaoqingan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/July/2011 at 1:35am
I use TM and portable, but my TM has no clean water tank. If you want use TM for apartment, better to have a clean water tank for it.
Andy from Dallas HaveHouse Carpet Cleaning
Andy
Dallas HaveHouse Carpet Cleaning
www.havehouse.com
dmreed4311 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmreed4311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31/July/2011 at 7:25pm
Well if you are working for apartment complexes and the managment companies you have to use a TM or they will not hire you. Or at least that is how it is in my area
Carpet cleaning brandon Fl
Carpet Doctor inc.
10903 Brucehaven Dr.
Riverview Fl 33578
813-988-7946
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/August/2011 at 9:19pm
Apartments go from a TM anytime you can. Every apt has water carry an adaptor kit that comes on a large keyring has all adapter fittings. Only in extreme situations use porty. I find if I have to resort to a porty I get pissed off. TM to a porty is a drag. Carry long hoses.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/August/2011 at 12:37am
Same in Wis......They want TMs.... When i had just a porty missed out on a apt complex. They said turnover averaged 45-60 apts/Mo. 1br=$50. 2br=$65 that includes LR and hall...........ouch! But the volume makes up for it, well thats how
i see it. Some ccers dont want'em some do....
77748 View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 77748 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/August/2011 at 3:27am
It is very hard to pay someone when you are collecting prices like that .
Unless it is you doing the work (owner) .
We do not do a call under 75.00 its just not worth it . I will throw in scothguard
under extreme situation but not under 75.00. My time is  starting to be worth more not only that big companies have a minimal call charge. Travel, gas , advertising, car and business insurance, chemicals, blah blah blah Blah Blah
 Post Reply Post Reply