Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Link Exchange

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs. Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Link Exchange
    Posted: 26/April/2012 at 10:26am
So I hope this post is okay. I tried searching to see if anyone has asked this, and nope, nobody.
I've been doing a lot of research on SEO, traffic building, etc. For our web sites. I've gone to Alexa and searched Many of the top Carpet Cleaners in my neighborhood and the nation. I've found that many are doing link exchanges. We have something like this on our main web site, but I have barely put any energy into it. I figure I need to start pushing it again. We've fallen to the top of page two on Google. Still #1 on Yahoo!. Bing we are number 3.
Would anyone like to exchange links with their web site with us? Our web site address is http://www.speedysteamer.net/ - www.speedysteamer.net
Just contact me at mailto:tiffany.pluc@speedysteamer.net - tiffany.pluc@speedysteamer.net
The link exchange page is under home - links.
Sponsored Links

akpowerclean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akpowerclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/June/2012 at 9:09pm
Hi Tiffany,

I would like to exchange links with you.
I like you (yes, I checked you out) am a carpet cleaner who also does marketing.
I have owned a successful carpet cleaning business in Alaska for 34 years. In 2008 I semi retired and moved to Spokane where I do the marketing for my business in Alaska and I run my small business marketing company.
We just like you also build websites.

Also just like you I study SEO a lot. In fact I am going to a SEO workshop in about one hour where we are discussing Googles new Penguin changes.

From what I understand so far they are still valuing inbound links from relevant sites. Links between two carpet cleaning companies should still be a good strategy.
The problems lay with links from what they label "link farms" or from sites where there is no relevance.

This seo stuff is crazy because everything keeps changing.

By the way I like your colors for the yoga website but the content wasn't loading up.

My website is www.akpowerclean.com

Which of your websites do you want me to link to?

Have you noticed that almost no one in this group has websites. Crazy.

Akpowerclean  
Mrs. Speedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs. Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/June/2012 at 6:45pm
Hi Michael,

The "yoga" web site is a mother's day gift for my mom Joy, and it isn't yoga but Zumba. But thanks for visiting all my sites. There isn't anything on that site yet because she doesn't know what she wants.

I'll be positing the link to your site on my site after I post this message. For my link exchanges with other carpet cleaners that I have written to and have an open communication I also include their logo. If you would prefer not to have the logo please let me know as soon as possible so that I may remove it.

It is crazy that so many carpet cleaners don't have web sites. But I don't mind it to much. We have tons of carpet cleaners here in my area and 50% have some type of webpage, craigslist post, etc.

Tiffany
http://www.speedysteamer.net - www.speedysteamer.net
http://www.folsomtilecleaning.com - www.folsomtilecleaning.com
http://www.carpetcleaningeldoradohills.net - www.carpetcleaningeldoradohills.net
http://www.rocklincarpetcleaning.net - www.rocklincarpetcleaning.net
http://www.ranchocordovacarpetcleaning.net - www.ranchocordovacarpetcleaning.net
akpowerclean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote akpowerclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/June/2012 at 1:55am
Whoops that"s right its Zumba. 

I am talking to a lady here about building her a yoga website and I had that on my mind.

I am fortunate in Anchorage that there are only a few companies that are very savy of seo. I t has been pretty easy to rank well.

One thing I have been focusing on is making sure I rank real well for all of the subcategories. For instance if you google pet urine anchorage you will see that Power clean dominates that page. It is the same for pretty much every category. I've done that by having over 40 pages on my website and by writing blogs.

With the changes that google has made to Google places by integrating it with Google + I am focusing now on building my google + network.
I went to a workshop on this the other day and learned quite a bit. Are you familiar with the changes? 
I think that in order add links to other carpet cleaners websites (like yours) I am going to build a special page for it and call it resources. The heading will be carpet cleaning companies I like and other resources. This is where I will add your link.

I just liked your facebook page and added a review to your google+ page. I said ,"This is a good company, they know their stuff" Which is true.

Akpowerclean
 Post Reply Post Reply