Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Truck Mount Wrecked - What to Do?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fetzcleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Truck Mount Wrecked - What to Do?
    Posted: 13/October/2012 at 10:37pm
I have an older 2006 Chevy Cargo van with a 2008 Cleanco installed.  It was in a wreck this last week and it appears that the insurance may salvage the title due to the amount to repair due to structure problems.  Have any of you been in this situation and have any recommendations on what is best coarse from here?  I am wondering if I should purchase another older van that is in line with the older machine or what.  Any suggestions or experiences you guys have would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Ben Fetzer
Fetz Cleaning & Restoration
http://www.fetzcleaning.com
Sponsored Links

westcovina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote westcovina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/May/2013 at 3:29pm
What can you do. Pull out the TM and buy another van. Or better yet sell the old TM and buy a new rig if your serious about the biz. 
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/May/2013 at 12:51am
He probably already did that West. Stern Smile 
duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/May/2013 at 9:25pm
A Used, Clean, well-kept van with reasonable low miles.  The van is not what gets the jobs or keeps the clients.  That is the responsibility of the equipment, chemicals, know how and winning personality you and your crew put forth.
 Post Reply Post Reply