Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Sales and marketing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote norski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sales and marketing
    Posted: 25/March/2013 at 1:03am
Hi I am new to this forum and would like some ideas for new business. I am trying to get in with property managers but not having much luck they are hard to get ahold of. Are there any good forms of advertising that I could try that are not too expensive. I'm sorry I am looking for carpet cleaning jobs.... I have a rotovac 360I. I just got my website up and running but isn't doing much good because no 1 can see it on google because of being a new site. I know it's not a truck mount but I can afford that just starting.. Thanks in advance I appreciate it..
Sponsored Links

duckcountry View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote duckcountry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/April/2013 at 10:39pm
There is a thread you might be interested in on linkedin.com in the Professional Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning group.
urbanquote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote urbanquote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23/August/2013 at 4:22am
We are a lead generation company. So we find customers wanting clean carpets and we connect them with cleaning companies. It's just a different way of marketing. 

I'm sure there are similar types of services in your area.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/December/2013 at 1:42am
Any luck norski? 

"property managers" ?? Good choice. Y some of you ask? 
"TURNOVERS BABY, TURNOVERS! every frikkin Month after Month after Month.
Checks in the mail like clockwork.....When Pigs FlyTounge
But you need a system that can land you more of those than google ever will.
Andreas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andreas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/December/2013 at 8:02pm
 You know what worked for me when just starting out was networking groups.  If you find a good group with enough professionals and members it can have a good impact when just starting, I found a good one called LeTip when I lived in California. Make sure they have enough members, 30 or more is good.   Now in North Carolina and they don't have one in my town.  Hope it helps.  Good Luck!

Hydro Clean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hydro Clean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/December/2013 at 3:33pm
How are you trying to contact these property managers? If you are trying to them on the phone, it's not gonna happen. Go into their office, bring a price list and any other materials you have. A written Guarantee doesn't hurt.

If you are new to carpet cleaning, the best thing you can do is to join and BNI chapter or other networking group. I got my best property manager and carpet store through my chapter. Stay away from coupon advertising and expensive phone directories which few people use anymore and rely on building relationships instead.

Hydro Clean Carpet Cleaning             http//:www.hydrocleaninc.com
Drummond1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drummond1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/January/2014 at 3:35pm
Great advice on yellow pages and coupon adds.  It died a long time ago.  

http://www.thecarpetcleaning1.com
 Post Reply Post Reply