Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Hello all, just joined the board

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SCT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello all, just joined the board
    Posted: 16/January/2014 at 3:38pm
Hello all. I have been in the cleaning industry since 1987 and have started two cleaning companies in that time. Both were sold and are still successfully operating today. I am now part owner of Superior Carpet Tools, manufacturing tools for the installation and repair of carpets. Both my 27 years of experience and my business partner Mario's 50 years experience, give us an excellent understanding of the industry. Our combined experience has helped move us toward the manufacture of innovative tools for the carpet industry. After our years of cleaning, repairing and installing carpet, we dedicated our time to developing tools that won't destroy the user's body. Technicians work faster, easier and more pain free with the advancements that our designs bring to the work field. We look forward to giving back to the industry that has been so good to us over the years.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply