Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Drimaster

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/December/2004 at 12:58am

Originally posted by Danmarck82 Danmarck82 wrote:

Anyone out there have experience with both the Rx-20 and the rotovac. ?

How do they compare in your opinion??

RX-20
Great for large open areas. Excellent for constant quality with same operator at 9 in the morning till 9 at night. Requires a truckmount to drive it. Best suited for industrial carpet. Faster than a wand with very little fatigue.

Rotovac
Increase the job quality on any machine. Truckmount or portable. Great for trashed carpeting. Works best on a thicker carpet with an underpad. Works better in the home but slow if cleaning extremely soiled carpet.

Drimaster
Works with truckmount or portable. Great cleaning job on any carpet. DRIES carpet very fast. Works with ease and little fatigue.

I have said it many times. We just don't understand why many carpet cleaners spend thousands of dollars then beat themselves to death with a manual wand. This is a better way. And less expensive long-term.

Sponsored Links

Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/December/2004 at 11:46am
Very true , Ted. But as long as cleaners continue to buy the wands, my job is to give them an appliance for it that will ensure they do not beat themselves to death with it.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Dakota View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dakota Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/December/2004 at 4:59pm

i still dont think that the RDM has the fastest drying time out of all of the rotary machines, with my experience i found the power glide to have a little faster of a dry time than the RDM.

Life is Tuff, It is even Tougher if you're Stupid "John Wayne"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123