Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

New to this!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carpetmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to this!!!!!!!
    Posted: 13/January/2018 at 10:56pm
Hey everyone, first time on forum but have read a lot and appreciate intel. I have been in the business for 19 years and I am opening up my own biz. Extending services with carpet, area rugs (in plant). All hard surfaces, leather and upholstery. I am thinking of the esteam e-1200 with hs spinner and of course all the goodies, wand stair tool upholstery tool counter and shower tool, etc and prob the orbit as my 175. Never used tm, always been porty guy and always tried to be 100% green cleaning that's including my machinery and products and marketing. And I will not change that. I have been using box extractors for all these years and have done good. But I am advancing but still keeping it all green as much as I can. With the machinery I said above do you think I am going in right direction? Thanks for your time everyone!!!!
Sponsored Links

RobertJones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RobertJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/April/2018 at 1:40am
Hey mike. Welcome to the forum. I am also new here.
 Post Reply Post Reply