Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Tile and Grout and Hard Surface Floor Cleaning Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Water damage floor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Colady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water damage floor
    Posted: 13/December/2022 at 12:41pm
I know there are numerous threads in this but I feel helpless so any advice I can get specific to my issue is greatly appreciated. Noticed the bathroom floor getting soft. Removed the toilet hoping it was the seal, doesn’t seem to be the seal but I could tell the floor was pretty bad. I removed the vinyl and found it is very bad and extends from the red arrow all the way under the shower. The hole you see there, I was able to push my hand through very easy. Past the bathroom wall and into the kitchen is very solid. Under the bathroom sink is very solid as well. Problem is I can’t tell where the leak is coming from. I can probably handle a repair of removing the shower, repairing the subfloor, but if the us a problem inside the walls I think I’m screwed. Ugh.

Thoughts??

Sponsored Links

Mike Colady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Colady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/December/2022 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by Mike Colady Mike Colady wrote:

I know there are numerous threads in this but I feel helpless so any advice I can get specific to my issue is greatly appreciated. Noticed the bathroom floor getting soft. Removed the toilet hoping it was the seal, doesn’t seem to be the seal but I could tell the floor was pretty bad. I removed the vinyl and found it is very bad and extends from the red arrow all the way under the shower. I was able to push my hand through very easy. Past the bathroom wall and into the kitchen is very solid. Under the bathroom sink is very solid as well. Problem is I can’t tell where the leak is coming from. I can probably handle a repair of removing the shower, repairing the subfloor, but if the us a problem inside the walls I think I’m screwed. Ugh.

Thoughts??

Thanks in advance for any help!
 Post Reply Post Reply