Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Resoiling cured with OP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Johnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resoiling cured with OP
    Posted: 29/December/2004 at 11:07am

I had made my debut on this forum with a rapid resoiling problem on a commercial glue down at an auto dealership that would clean up fine using portable HOT WATER extractors & then resoil during a 6 hr. drying period. I have finally purchased an OP system & it appears the problem is resolved.

I purchased a 17" Conqueror Breeze offered by CCS primarily because the distributor is fairly local. My business is only 18 months old so this was a big expendature for me & none of the suppliers (or my bank) would offer financing to a guy who no longer makes a regular check. I would like to become a distributor in the near future because my wife & I could easily outdo those we deal with on the mere fact that we cater to our customers needs, as I am sure many of you do.

After working in the machine trade for over twenty five years & pursuing the trade with vigor, I was very happy to take that job & shove it. My hopes for this year are to exceed my income from my last year in the machining trade & come home to my family with a positive & progressive attitude.

HAPPY NEW

YEAR !

MJ
Sponsored Links

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2004 at 1:31pm
The message above was a paid political announcement by ?!Q?!?!
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2004 at 6:35pm
Welcome to the dark side, Mark.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/December/2004 at 10:11pm

Careful Mark, once a HWE guy buys an OP he is usually considered suspect...LOL

But us OP'rs KNOW the difference.

Happy New and Prosperous Year to you and yours.

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Mark Johnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Johnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 10:07am

I am definitely not convinced that these carpets are cleaner than my HWE results, but after repeated visits at my expense I wanted a visual result that pleased the customer. Please note that after my initial cleaning (with HWE) my customer was pleased as were his salespeople - I was not. They remarked how much better the carpets looked compared to cleanings done by other competitors. That was done using portable HWE equipment that I am still very satisfied with & I will continue to use in private residences because of the extraction qualities. The OP properties of wiping off the surface & quickly drying were the solution to this particular problem. I wonder if I had walked away from the job with cash in hand & the customer happy cause I did better than the competition weather my business would be beyyer off? Are any of you that have been in business for more than two years still this particular?

Please also consider if you purchase one of these, you might opt for something smaller than the 17" like mine. It is very heavy & a bit big if used in residences. I have tried it in several instances, but have not used it as a sole means of cleaning a residence yet. In my house, I was able to remove an area that was traffic lane gray in just one pass.  

MJ
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/December/2004 at 12:23pm
15" machine is the best size for residential cleaning IMHO. I think that is why John calls his 17" model a COMMERCIAL machine?
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Mark Johnson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Johnson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2005 at 2:05pm
Superglide: I wish I had some more info on your OP machine at the time of my purchase. I like the Conqueror but found it very expensive, & the day after I purchased it the CCS people had a sale on the 15" model. Timing is everything.
MJ
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2005 at 3:35pm
Mark:  I was lucky I guess I got the 15" breeze seems very well balanced when loding and unloading even thought I have only used it once.Guitar
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2005 at 3:53pm

Timing is the most important thing in life Mark.

We estimate that just 100 of our Sahara Super Teflon Pads will clean almost 1,000,000 sq ft of carpeting before they wear out. That is based on the average 50 sq ft per pad they clean and the 200+ times you can wash them before they need replacing. If you are getting .30/sq ft for your pad cleaning, you have made almost $300,000 cleaning with them. And what has it cost you to buy those pads? Just $700! Add this to the fact that the 3/4 hp Ultra OP only costs you $1995 to buy  you can see that there is more than one good choice if you are looking for the best buy in equipment.

Edited by Superglide Ken
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2005 at 7:02pm

Oh my Gawd.

I must be dreaming 

Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2005 at 7:28pm
Nope; you are not dreaming. You have just be exposed to another infomercial to acqaint you to the best OP machine out there. Coming to your city(the GTA) in April for the upcoming Pad Day at Kleen Kuip if Ted wants the best machine there to demo to the huge crowd that will be watching from the parking lot. Hopefully, Padman will bring a Conqueror down too for you to compare.

Edited by Superglide Ken
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2005 at 8:14pm
Wow: Clash of the PAD TITANS. Can the GTA handle the after shocks?  GuitarWhen do tickets go on sale.  First come first serve no reservations.
Just My opinion
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2005 at 8:35pm
Check with Ted to find out when tickets go on sale.I am hoping that the main event happens on Friday, April 15th.Let the best Pad win.
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/January/2005 at 11:11pm
Just your figures show you do not have a clue Ken, like your Raptor and other GREAT inventions that NEVER made it to market, I can see here too your invention is in YOUR HEAD.. Weight,  speed, and pad usage claims are not even CLOSE, no matter HOW MANY TIMES YOU CLICK YOUR HEELS AND SAY IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER, it is still BS.
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>