Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

looking to get into the biz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smitty58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking to get into the biz
    Posted: 08/August/2005 at 4:51pm

I am interested in getting into the carpet cleaning business. I have been reading all I can about OP. I would like to hear from you seasoned vets on how to break into the business. Things like how much $$ does it take to get started in OP, how much you can earn, is it really as easy as it looks to clean with a OP machine? Basically wanting to absorb as much info as I can to determine if is worth getting into.

Thanks,

Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/August/2005 at 10:32am

Hello Smitty

Welcome to our forum.  If you do a search on OP on this site, you will find more information then you may wish to know.

Op is very thorough and inexpensive to use. You can purchase our Activator OP system from Kleen Kuip or you can go to Pad Man's site, which you can get to from this site CCS at the top of the page, who is located in the States.

Any addition information you wish to ask without searching, please Private Message me your phone number.

Post Reply Post Reply