Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Greetings from Colorado Springs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonitzCOS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greetings from Colorado Springs
    Posted: 01/May/2006 at 12:17pm

Hello all,

My name is Chris im from Colorado Springs CO, just wanted to say hello and ask this.... does anyone use a Whittaker Machine here on the forum?? and if so any thoughts on them.

thank you
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2006 at 12:48pm
Hi Chris

Welcome to our forum. The Whittaker is a fine unit for Encap on industrial carpets, not specifically on domestic carpet cleaning.  My personal observation is that a Cymex will do the same with faster productivity. "Time Is Money"

My other observation is that you basically use it back and forth with one hand, that to me looks un professinal and tiring.  If I have not discouraged you as yet, we have a used one for sale on our web site.
BonitzCOS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonitzCOS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/May/2006 at 1:45pm

thanks i saw that you have one for sale there but I'm not in need of one as the company has 2 of them we have the 15 inch models.  i really like the way that they clean the dry time is very short.  I dont use powder though i use a company made product and crystal dry.

Post Reply Post Reply