Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Fun Friday.... Pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fun Friday.... Pics
    Posted: 15/June/2007 at 8:08pm
Kathy and I worked together agsin today, we did three jobs, these pics are from the first one.

400 square feet of grout and tile, and 129.00 worth of carpet (California berber).

Job total $529.00
Time 1 Hour 45 Min.
Blaze on Carpet
Anomaly on Tile

Second Job.
$236.00 Carpet only, using Blaze
45 Minutes.

Third job, super easy berber, 200 dollars cash, padcappro, 25 minutes.

Total Cleaning time 2 hours 55 minutes
Driving time 1 Hour 15 Minutes
Total take for the day $965.00

Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2007 at 10:58pm
Looks good John

The STD Meter
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/June/2007 at 8:11pm
John,

You show and tell a person how to make $1,000 for half a days work.

You stand behind them for ever as a consultant and still they say your equip is too expensive and choose to buy from some kid on the internet.

Been there done that and it can be frustrating and disheartening.

Edited by Carpetologist - 18/June/2007 at 8:42pm
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19/June/2007 at 6:18pm
Well we are getting smarter though Ted, if they don't use our machines and products, we can't help them get the same or similar results. So we quit spending so much time with them helping them.
Clearly Pro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clearly Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/July/2007 at 3:36pm
Wait! Now I have been glued to the screen for hours! I am giving serious thought to getting into the carpet cleaning business...and i want to give the BEST results I can.

I do not want to compete on price point....Nor do i want to buy stuff I do not need.  I run a service business now (window washing) and quality is what my clients want. And they are willing to pay. I beat out guys often who charge less because they do less.

So, where do I find more info regarding OP machines, pads, cleaners etc.

also, does it help to do the "pad" thing then hot water extract?
Dance like no ones watching
Love like you've never been hurt
work like youre already rich
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/July/2007 at 9:03pm
Visit pad mans website for more info

http://ccsop.com/

The STD Meter
Clearly Pro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clearly Pro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/July/2007 at 7:08am
Sweet! Many thanks.
Dance like no ones watching
Love like you've never been hurt
work like youre already rich
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/July/2007 at 2:27pm

Clearly Pro,

You can always charge more when you dry-clean a carpet not that it is necessarily better but it sounds better and it is different. It dries faster and that appears to be a large positive in the eyes of consumers. Consumers will pay more for dry cleaning. THAT'S A FACT.

This reminds me of one time when I was in NY City and saw a gorgeous wrist watch for on sale for $10.00 I said to the vendor "This watch simply cannot be worth $10.00?" His answer to me was "All wrist watches are worth $10.00 it's just that some people charge more for them."

PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/August/2007 at 8:09pm
Here again Ted the guy sees results and goes and buys from competitor, then asks for advice...

DO NOT expect the same results from other OP machines, they simply have a much slower oscillation and will not clean as well or as quickly.

Yes they will clean, but do not expect to get the same results with less oscillation.

Post Reply Post Reply