Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

New Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michiganclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Here
    Posted: 18/August/2005 at 10:33pm

I just wanted to introduce myself.  I just started my company this month In the metro detroit area. Does anyone like the rotovac?

Thanks

Sponsored Links

JaredW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaredW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/August/2005 at 10:43pm
I've heard good and bad reviews. I'm interested in buying the rotovac, but i've been told that it skips around quite a bit on commercial glue down carpet, and that is the majority of my business. Do you operate a rotovac currently? If not, they may still be running the 30 trial program, you buy it and try it for 30 days, if you don't like, suppossedly you can just return it. May be worth looking into?

Welcome to the board and take everything here with a grain of salt!
The Devil's Advocate (Apparently)
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/August/2005 at 11:20pm

Welcome

Michiagnclean..........Jared has given you sound adivce.......Enjoy!!

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/August/2005 at 11:35pm
I wuld only recommend the rotovac for deeper pile carpet. That is what works best for me. Welcome
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/August/2005 at 11:39pm

Cmaster........that is the only pile that the Rotovac is good for........it's next to impossible to work on commercial low pile carpet.

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/August/2005 at 11:40pm
Not if you ask the manufacturer
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/August/2005 at 11:44pm
Say anything to clinch the deal........would apply here.

Dennis Conner View Drop Down
SGK Basher
SGK Basher

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Conner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/August/2005 at 11:45pm

Why would anyone use a porty for com work? 

Well...jarwad doesn't seem to know much so I wont tell him a WAY better and faster way.

michigan...if you are going after com work, PM me and I'll fill ya in.

Martin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/September/2005 at 12:56pm

Hi I am Martin from the UK I have been cleaning now for 36 years, own a  Hydramaster Boxxer 427 with a RX20 plus portys. nice to meet you guys.

Martin
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/September/2005 at 11:05pm
Love the name of your company
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/September/2005 at 10:17pm
You love everybody?
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/September/2005 at 12:51am
Maybe
easy1dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote easy1dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/May/2006 at 6:46pm
I just bought a rotr vac at a show, Got the 30 day trial. Then they sent me in the mail that said if you sent it back there would be a25 % restocking fee that would be over 400 dollers when i was buying it there was nothing said about that, getting hard to trust any body. Good luck
david
thermedix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thermedix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/May/2006 at 11:21am
These waters are invested with sharks,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>