Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Advertising on your wand

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advertising on your wand
    Posted: 27/September/2006 at 4:43pm
Advertising on your wand

All carpet cleaners should advertise on the front of their wands. It is the most looked at aparatus that your customers see. It's a moving billboard and it's free advertising!

Only one big problem, some may have to hire an extreme high pressure washer company to get enough soil off of their wands so that the decals will stick. LOL

Sponsored Links

EricValentine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EricValentine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2006 at 5:13pm
That is a great idea, but then you would have to keep the wand clean. LOL
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/September/2006 at 7:33pm
that would last all of a week.....good idea but it's only for the pretty boy weekend warrior.... not someone that throws the wand in the truck 4  5 6 7 times a day
www.mr-steamer.com
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2006 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by EricValentine EricValentine wrote:

That is a great idea, but then you would have to keep the wand clean. LOL
Keeping the wand clean is an excellent idea and it only takes an SOS pad for 30 seconds at the end of the day. Remember your image should be a clean one.

Originally posted by Mr Steamer Mr Steamer wrote:

that would last all of a week.....good idea but it's only for the pretty boy weekend warrior.... not someone that throws the wand in the truck 4  5 6 7 times a day
So you put a new decal on every week. It's cheap advertising.
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/September/2006 at 10:15pm

LOOK: IT'S THE CARPET CLEANING TWINS.   Clap

Could somebody just clean my carpets!
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/September/2006 at 11:47pm
Who makes em???
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/November/2006 at 11:44pm
Ted: I think you should make up the Scotchgard decals and sell them to you customers, or give so many away with each case of scotchgard sold. You will be doing both yourself and customers a favour by doing this . For yourself because you make more profit selling more Scotchgard. For your customer cause his bottom line will double if he sells much more of this. And then for yourself once more because a dead broke cleaner does not buy much chemicals or equipment from you, but a guy with lots of bucks with a growing business probably will.

Edited by Superglide Ken - 09/November/2006 at 11:44pm
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2006 at 12:04am
I would rather put a bumper sticker on my wand like
"I work for sex"
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2006 at 12:23am
Yes, but Ted would not make much money with you working for sex unless he became your PIMP. And if he did that with lots out there doing the same, he would need to decorate up the caddy to look the part as well. lol
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2006 at 1:01am
Could you imagine Ted in a fur coat with a purple hat big diamond on his had and a white Caddy. I would be his "main man".      
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2006 at 10:21am
I just about spit the morning coffee on the keyboard thinking about that. This is the image I had:

Ted is dressed up as a pimp in the fur coat, big hat and sun glasses, in the Caddy in front of the customers house. He is sending the carpet cleaner in with the "will work for sex" logo on the wand, and says to the the cleaner" Don't forget to sell the Scotchgard.I want my cut too!"

LOL
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2006 at 12:51pm
Yeah, don't forget to sell the Scotchgard or I might have to bitch-slap you. Hey Wand Ho, you ain't holding out on me are you?
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2006 at 1:55pm
LOL
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/November/2006 at 2:43pm
Good one.LOL
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>