Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Truck Mount Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines & Equipment
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Any truck mounts without bypasses?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badger07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any truck mounts without bypasses?
    Posted: 04/July/2007 at 12:36pm
I run an 04 Butler most of the time which has its positives and negatives, but the one thing I love is the hot/cold valve setup with no bypasses to the waste tank or freshwater.  The Prochem 405 we have has the freshwater bypass setup that is linked to the temp. control.  The problem with this is the freshwater heats up, especially on hot days, to the point that if you have the exhaust heat exchanger on the system will overheat and shut down in the time it takes to move a couple pieces of furniture.  The other problem is the tanks overflow when you run direct. 
I am looking for a new truckmount, but I don't see any that have gotten away from this setup, from what I see the new BlueLines and Prochems still do this.  If anyone knows different or has a suggestion I would appreciate it.  The other thing I should say, I need the high heat, I usually run 230-235.
Sponsored Links

hcciam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hcciam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/August/2007 at 2:23am
http://www.truckmountdirect.com/
The Reactor by Judson Labs, no bypasses. Holds 210F, use a propane heater, LIttle Giant for the extra boost
Ron Werner
Owner
Happy Carpet Cleaners
Victoria BC
ChemicallyFried View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChemicallyFried Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/September/2007 at 10:46pm
I know what you mean.  My Panther 15 overflowed into the fresh water tank and would get to hot and shut down. I had to overflow into the dirty tank to solve the problem.  It works great now but you have to hurry and move furniture or all your freshwater gets to hot and overflows into the dirty tank, and boom you are out of fresh water fast if you cant hook into the customers water. 
I can remove more spots than you can.
 Post Reply Post Reply