Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Benefect EPA Approved

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Benefect EPA Approved
    Posted: 14/June/2004 at 5:29pm

Environmental Protection AgencyThe EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency) has now approved and issued a registration number to sell Benefect 100% Natural Safe and Healthy Disinfectant to the U.S.A.

This is good news for flood contractors.

Environmental Protection Agency Website

Benefect

Edited by Carpetologist
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2004 at 6:32pm

While we are on the discussion of Approvals...

Did you know that ECOgent is third party certified by:

No other carpet cleaning product can claim this. To our knowledge it is the healthiest and safest in the world.

Not only is Jim Darling proud to claim this but it is third party certified for the skeptics.

LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/June/2004 at 11:49pm

Benefect recently contacted me looking for info to assist in the formulation of a disinfectant specifically for carpets.

This is the latest of their projects. That would be quite a coup considering that the CDC considers carpet incapable of being disinfected.

Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/June/2004 at 1:07pm

Why is that Lee.

Is it the fibers, the backing of the carpet, why can carpets not be disinfected.

When Sars was going around the city, I had a lot of calls from people that wanted a chemical to disinfect their carpets. I had to tell them there was no proof that any product will disinfect a carpet. I could of lied and made a fortune but I have this boss that would not allow it. Silly Magician

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/June/2004 at 11:01pm

Just got an email from Mark stating that they are moving ahead with the testing to try and get the approval  for the new carpet sanitizer.

They are determined.

Post Reply Post Reply