Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHERE'S GLORIA, WHERE'S TED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHERE'S GLORIA, WHERE'S TED
    Posted: 28/March/2009 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

She looks not bad................ didn't think about Prostitute.....Why did you LOL

Oh yeah..............all your magic conventions Camera 

Nightrider

It is kinda hard to ignore Jack.

Especially in Vegas eh?

Edited by Superglide Ken - 28/March/2009 at 2:43pm
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2009 at 1:06pm
She looks not bad................ didn't think about Prostitute.....Why did you LOL

Oh yeah..............all your magic conventions Camera 
                                                Nightrider
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/March/2009 at 12:03pm
nightrider,

The first 3 letters in Prostitute are also PRO.

How pro does she look?

Remember, looks are deceiving.

Things don't always look the way they are.

Mark McMaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark McMaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2009 at 3:06pm
LOL This is too funny.

Ted if you guys can get me a raptor brush head (brush head only) for a decent price, I'll even stop in to Toronto to see ya's.
Don't take your organs to heaven.....
Heaven knows we need them here

www.mcmastertile.com
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/March/2009 at 12:33pm
PROFITEER..............also starts with PRO and I don't see anything Professional in that word LOL

How about Proabortion ( nothing good about killing babies ) Problematic ( that word screams with desire ) Probation ( every criminals dream ) Procrastination ( carpet cleaners favorite pastime ) Profanity ( we all know that one )

I can go on , but I PROMISED a customer I would help PROLIFERATE his cost cutting and PROFILE his uneeded  inventory.

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider - 27/March/2009 at 1:10pm
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2009 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

I won't be there LOL........I would love to go and buy stuff from KleenKuip.............but it's all to expensive............I can't buy machinery with the aspiration of making my money back................I have to turn a profit on my expenditures...............WHY DOESN'T TED SELL HIS STUFF JUST TO GET HIS MONEY BACK.  I will do my best to show up if only to say Hello and share a coffee and donuts.

Nightrider

I love being the most expensive guy on the block. I have watched my new and old competitors come and go because of their super duper discount pricing and I am still here. And I can afford to service the hell out of my customers and I can afford to actually sell a chemical product that has more solids and less water.

The first 3 letters in Profit is Pro and that's what we are all about at Kleen Kuip. I have said it before "You can but oats at one price before it goes into the horse and at a discounted price after it comes out of the horse"

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26/March/2009 at 11:22am
Great.....dinner for Doug and Cmaster........................I'm full of $hit LOL

Adwa, I know I can get my money back, but that's not what business dictates.....will you sell me your house at the same price as you paid for it. If you say yes.....I'll see you in Muslim Town Toronto real soon . I HATE THAT PLACE

Nightrider

Edited by nightrider - 26/March/2009 at 11:28am
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2009 at 7:05pm
Dinner sounds good to meThumbs%20Up

The STD Meter
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25/March/2009 at 4:39pm

Nightrider

Your aspirations are pretty low…………I can’t see how you can’t make your money back………….for instance if I told you I have a machine here for a buck…………you would still bitch and whine that it was not worth your gas and time to come to Toronto for it…………..your still full of sh*t........... I know we will never see you……but hay……….I still get a kick out of you.

Doug & Cmaster........I look forward to seeing you soon........maybe we will do dinner again.
The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2009 at 11:47pm
I won't be there LOL........I would love to go and buy stuff from KleenKuip.............but it's all to expensive............I can't buy machinery with the aspiration of making my money back................I have to turn a profit on my expenditures...............WHY DOESN'T TED SELL HIS STUFF JUST TO GET HIS MONEY BACK.  I will do my best to show up if only to say Hello and share a coffee and donuts.

Nightrider
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2009 at 11:35pm
I will be there in July if all goes as plannedBig%20smile

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2009 at 7:01pm
ADWA I will be down to see you hopefully the end of april.
Just My opinion
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2009 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Jack the KleenKuip gang has dissowned us???

Doug

I’m here........ and I am always watching………….never forget that.  To hear my side of the story about the Kleen Kuip move which happened three months ago............ is still an on going project………..Gloria where’s this and where’s that. 

Kleen Kuip was at the old location for 23 years and Ted saved everything.  Linda would yell throw out that sh*t Ted……….Ted would start throwing out items and Linda would be in the garbage pulling them back out saying…………you can’t throw out that sh*t.

If you have patience and a sense of humor it was fun to witness………….the New Location is great………I love the layout and we have a room just for Ted’s used equipment………….in fact that is also were I put Ted’s desk……….he is right at home making his deals without any one hearing him. When you have time drop in to see us..........Jack I would say the same to you but I know you never will show up.  Smile

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2009 at 10:46am
I'll call you soon............beginning of week...........perhaps on week-end.

Nightrider
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>