Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Carpet Cleaners Hangout
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

WHERE'S GLORIA, WHERE'S TED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/March/2009 at 3:17pm
nightrider,

Sorry we seem to be neglecting you guys lately but we do appreciate you keeping the fires burning for us.

And yes, I will be having a pre-spring BailOut Sale shortly...stay tuned.

Sponsored Links

nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/March/2009 at 3:35pm
W O W............The man himself has spoken.....The Great Hardini has blessed this site with his short but meaningful appearance.

Hi Ted , Hope you're not mad for me hunting you down like that................Can't wait for the specials

Nightrider
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/March/2009 at 11:37pm
It's dead in the GTA.... and I'm sure like everyone Ted and the gang need a vacation from the bull that goes on here...LOL

plus they just moved
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2009 at 1:15pm
Mr. Steamer!!!! How can that be???
Just My opinion
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2009 at 3:43pm
It's all Dalty's faultOuch

The STD Meter
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2009 at 4:03pm
Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

It's all Dalty's faultOuch

Yep
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2009 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

I'm sure like everyone Ted and the gang need a vacation from the bull that goes on here...LOL

This is the year that I decided to try my hand at semi-retirement. So I bounced around the warm part of the country and found that many parts of the country were not so warm. And Mexico (if you follow the news) is scary these days.

Found myself walking a beach looking for shells and said "What the hell am I doing here?" I am not ready for this yet so I am back in my showroom selling Ninja's and looking forward to promoting the new ReadySpace Technology.

Incedently the research and development nerds at Ninja promise and new-look Ninja and whatever else they won't divulge just yet.

I will keep you all posted.

Thanks for keeping the discussion board hopping in my absense.

Ted Cool

The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2009 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by nightrider nightrider wrote:

You have some old junk Truckmounts that you are asking $ 19,000 for ( ice cream truck ) that is not even worth $ 5,000...........come be reasonable..............your a smart businessman..............where is all the dumbness comming from.

nightrider, you are out of touch with reality. The truckmount you are referring to has over $5000 in stainless steel you could get from a junk man. The after burner propane that allows you to not only clean carpet and hard surface floors but also seriously pressure wash. And yes, even sell ice cream on Sundays.

That's if you are not too busy spending your money that the truck has made you from Monday to Friday.

Things are good and sales are booming at Kleen Kuip. I guess in down times there are still people looking for quality, honesty and excellent service.

Hard times are over for Kleen Kuip and we are looking forward to a prosperous 2009 and beyond. Smile

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2009 at 6:28pm
I guess Mr. Steamer is wrong things are booming in the GTA?
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2009 at 10:39pm
It's up and down...mostly down..LOLLOL
www.mr-steamer.com
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2009 at 11:03pm

LOL ................maybe you're right........alright I will offer you $ 10,000 for it ..............do we have a deal

Nightrider
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/March/2009 at 5:26pm
nightrider,

This is not my unit but I feel you can most likely get it for $15,000 knowing you will have your investment back in a few short weeks.

The unit is in Kingston.

Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/March/2009 at 10:46am
I'll call you soon............beginning of week...........perhaps on week-end.

Nightrider
Adwa View Drop Down
Queen of the Board
Queen of the Board

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2009 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Jack the KleenKuip gang has dissowned us???

Doug

I’m here........ and I am always watching………….never forget that.  To hear my side of the story about the Kleen Kuip move which happened three months ago............ is still an on going project………..Gloria where’s this and where’s that. 

Kleen Kuip was at the old location for 23 years and Ted saved everything.  Linda would yell throw out that sh*t Ted……….Ted would start throwing out items and Linda would be in the garbage pulling them back out saying…………you can’t throw out that sh*t.

If you have patience and a sense of humor it was fun to witness………….the New Location is great………I love the layout and we have a room just for Ted’s used equipment………….in fact that is also were I put Ted’s desk……….he is right at home making his deals without any one hearing him. When you have time drop in to see us..........Jack I would say the same to you but I know you never will show up.  Smile

The Following Statements do not Necessarily Reflect the Views of this Forum Network

http://www.kleenkuip.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>