Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Using SEO for your cleaning business

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QPCS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2011 at 6:43am
SEO, can be very effective. I also highly regard online marketing.
We put the sparkle back into your property with our superior hard surface pressure cleaning procedures.... Pressure Cleaning Sydney
Sponsored Links

greenclean_adam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenclean_adam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/January/2011 at 6:53am
got any tips on what online marketing you do QPCS? i've run dry lately can't think of much else to do.
CDRX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CDRX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/March/2011 at 4:34pm
Since this thread began in '09 I think the Yellowpages have died.  Unless your target market is senior citizens you have to be found online and the bigger the city the bigger the dogfight to get your site ranked higher.

Yellowpages were nice in a way that you could just place an ad and forget it for a year, now you have to be constantly working on SEO so you don't drop to the second page of Google search results.
Newcastle CleaningCo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newcastle CleaningCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2011 at 10:42am
Hi
SEO marketing is Great if you know how to do it as is all other marketing techniques including autoresponders, email, leaflet drops, magazine articles, PPC, blogs, forums, social media, etc. With regards SEO there are loads of aspects to this including loads of research.
Good Luck
Ash, Newcastle Cleaning Company

www.welcomehomesnortheast.co.uk/newcastle-cleaning-company

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenclean_adam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/April/2011 at 12:14pm
yeah you're right. mixed with other areas seo is a powerful aspect to all websites and should not be over looked for any carpet cleaning company.
thesteammaster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thesteammaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/May/2011 at 1:46am
I am definitely new to the seo world. I know if you type in carpet cleaning in the area I live my site comes up via the free directories. Been tweaking my site for different keywords and proper placement etc. I serve so many area's in my state and its hard when I create new pages for my service area's to list those services for that area and come up with new content. I made my website about a year ago I just needed something up to show what I offer and at the time I really didn't grasp the seo concept but man is it hard lol. Still learning and tweaking
Newcastle CleaningCo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newcastle CleaningCo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/May/2011 at 4:11am
Hi

SEO is very daunting and does require knowledge although, once you have the basics you will be 90% ahead of your competitors.
Good Luck

Newcastle Cleaning Company

Newcastle Cleaners
www.welcomehomesnortheast.co.uk/newcastle-cleaning-company

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenclean_adam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/May/2011 at 6:28am
thanks for the kind words for our carpet cleaning business.
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/May/2011 at 12:36pm
Hey guys ck this out: http://www.domaintools.com/
You can look up yours or other sites and find out your status on SEO scores.
kostajm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kostajm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/May/2011 at 1:21pm
For checking your SERP position on Google I usually use http://www.krankrank.com/
Very fast and helpful.
Thanks and best regards,
http://kjcarpetcleaning.ca
XtremeClean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XtremeClean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/May/2011 at 4:19pm
One of the biggest things to do with Google in recent times is Google Maps/Places.  I've been working at getting my business listed in the top 7 results that come up for many of the search phrases describing my company locally.  The beauty of Google Maps is it shows up on page one.  So if you try different search phrases (such as "your city carpet cleaning"), you'll be able to find out which phrases people might search to find a company like yours that actually have a so-called '7-box' or a '3-box' (ie - the Google Maps search results for that search phrase.  Some show 7 results, others only 3).  Once you find out which search phrases you're targeting, submit your business info to Google Places.  Try to be discrete when you use keywords or Google won't like it, resulting in your Place being penalized and relegated to the Maps page 2 or 3, where nobody will find it.  A Google Place is easy and free to setup, and well worth the time.  You'll have to wait a few weeks for Google to send you a postcard with the activation code once you do set it up. 
Tips:
- Add as many pictures and videos as Google allows on your Place page.  This will, in theory, help with it's ranking. 
- Make sure you use your actual real life business name in the info.  DO NOT add keywords to your business name that aren't already part of it, especially not your city name.  If you do, your Google Place page will be sure to end up where nobody will find it. 
The Google algorithms are very smart.  Don't try to outsmart them.  You'll fail.

I hope this explanation made sense.  If not, feel free to ask for clarification.
All the best with it!
http://www.xtremecleanpg.com - Xtreme Clean - Carpet and Furniture Cleaning

250-563-9585

"Picky, picky, picky. That's how we like our customers!"
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/September/2011 at 9:26pm
Good info XC! Big smile 
dmaxxter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dmaxxter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/September/2011 at 1:19am
I've been trying to use SEO for the past month for my father's business, and it's slow & tough.  I'm just afraid that since the site doesn't have many pages that the google webcrawlers wont index it properly.

Should I list every city that we do on a page so google crawls those keywords?  I know that blanketing keyword text can get you in trouble, so, I don't want to go too far.

http://www.dmaxxclean.com

Serving the western Inland Empire, greater Los Angeles, and Orange county California since 1989.
CantSeeMyToes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CantSeeMyToes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/September/2011 at 3:25pm
SEO is not an instant thing. Changes today could take months or longer to see the results. You are at the mercy of the search engines. If you want some good info take a look at SitePoint.com SEO trining book. Worth the money.

If you used to pay for a Yellowpages add why not try a year of putting that money into a site and SEO from a professional?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>