Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Older fiberglass steamcleaner

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote americaneagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Older fiberglass steamcleaner
    Posted: 25/September/2010 at 9:29pm
Hi Im new to this website but I just received my fathers old fiberglass steamex steamcleaner like the one in the picture somebody posted earlier. lol. But I'm trying to see if I can get any parts for it. I know it's an antique but my father just past away and I don't want to get rid of it. I know it's a good machine because i have used it. If somebody knows where I might be able to get some replacement parts please let me know. Thanks  
Sponsored Links

magiccarpetcleaning View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magiccarpetcleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/November/2010 at 11:35am
Hi.
Is the machine still for sale? Would you consider exchanging for a newer Prochem machine?

regards
Anthony
Magic Carpet Cleaning, Sussex, U.K.
www.magiccarpetcleaning.org
americaneagle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote americaneagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/November/2010 at 9:54pm
I'm sorry I haven't got back to you earlier but this machine isn't for sale. I was just wondering where I can get some parts for it. It's the older fiberglass steamex model steam cleaner.
CarpetCleanerND View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarpetCleanerND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/February/2011 at 10:39pm
Looks like this was posted a while ago, don't know if you have found parts yet, but what kind of parts do you need?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote americaneagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/March/2011 at 7:04pm
Hi sorry I have not got back to you but I have been busy. But I just took the machine in to find out what was wrong and they said the vac motor was grinding and noisy and they recommened a new pump.I know it's and old machine but I got it from my father who just passed away and I don't want to get rid of it. They gave some information pump cat# 532001 model # 350m. I hope somebody can help me out by getting some parts. Thanks Jason
Mr.Mike View Drop Down
Resident Stooge
Resident Stooge

Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/March/2011 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by americaneagle americaneagle wrote:

They gave some information pump cat# 532001 model # 350m. I hope somebody can help me out by getting some parts. Thanks Jason

There are parts available for this machine...call Ross at 1-800-565-2574

I'm positive about the negative...and negative about the positive.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote americaneagle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/March/2011 at 8:00pm
Thank you for your help I will give them a call.
 Post Reply Post Reply