Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

vlm with crb machine help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: vlm with crb machine help
    Posted: 06/April/2011 at 7:57pm
I've been wanting to buy a crb machine for low moisture cleaning and encaping. I am curious about that dry compound stuff, how good are these crb machines. I currently only offer HWE, i have a mytee M5 portable extractor and the hot turbo external heater, rotovac 360i with carpet brush and a 175 rotary with carpet brush. I've been checking out those CRB machines and really like them, local supplier let me use one in the store. I've been wanting to go more to the commercial side and think these machines would do well using the encap juice and dry absorbant compound    so what do you think  give me some feedback  weather it be negitive or positive
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07/April/2011 at 5:33pm
The CRB Brush & Clean Dry Carpet Cleaning Machine is more of a carpet maintenance machine than a deep-down cleaner. They also say it restores the pile and freshens up the carpet and they are right because it does.

Complaints I get with this style of system is that the powder usage is expensive and can be dusty and messy. Both pre and post vacuuming is very important with this system. They spray she is using is a wet-mist system to help release water type soiling.

Post Reply Post Reply