Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Portable Carpet Steam Cleaning Machines > Rotovac
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Rotovac 360i

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rotovac 360i
    Posted: 17/August/2012 at 8:52pm
what r the thoughts on this equip? does spinner work better on tile and grout? i see on other forums or adds and videos some people have the roto but still use spinner on tile? also see they own one and still use wands. y spend the money on roto to leave it in the truck? supposed to do a better job and reduce time and labor.
Sponsored Links

carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/August/2012 at 4:29pm
For the life of me I can't figure it out...

Pushing a wand is archaic. It's like working in the garden with a hoe as opposed to working with a rototiller.

If you are wanting a workout then use a wand. If you want to super satisfy your customer and maximize your profit and come out with a proud feeling use a Rotovac 360i.

It should be a no-brainer.

So, I challenge the industry to tell me the reasons why they will not buy a Rotovac 360i. I won't take cost as an answer as the Rotovac 360i benefits far outweigh the initial cost.

Work Smarter, Not Harder Money Smile

TipTopCleaning View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TipTopCleaning Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/November/2023 at 2:49pm
Some swear by the Rotovac, praising its ability to dance on carpets with unparalleled grace. Yet, in the mysterious world of tile and grout, the spinner seems to have a bit of an identity crisis. Some folks still cling to their trusty wands, others flirt with the spinner, and a few even throw in a dash of the classic spinner-wand combo.

It's like owning a sports car but taking the bus to work – you've got the tool, but the real magic is in how you wield it. Some argue the Rotovac is the key to a cleaner, faster job, while others are left wondering if it's just an expensive hood ornament for the cleaning van.

Use whatever equipment you have that makes the most sense for the particular job. I'd choose the Rotovac any day over a manual scrub wand, especially when it comes to larger jobs or cleaning greasy restaurant carpet. At the end of the day my spine is thanking me for choosing the Rotovac.
TipTopCleaning: Elevating Cleanliness to a Whole New Standard!
 Post Reply Post Reply