Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Winter marketing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Winter marketing
    Posted: 18/December/2004 at 6:28pm

Oh, how are you snowboys marketing your cleaning service during the winter, or are you sitting backand waiting for Spring?

What are you using to get work, NOW?

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 7:24pm

My snowblower. I listene to Harry and tried my leaf blower but that didn't work.

Planing to market th OP machine after the new year.  Things are just to hectic now.Guitar

Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 7:54pm

Padman there is still cleaning out there... you can push more for commercial... snow and slush push them to clean more often...

I get a lot of calls... because I promote the fast drying times of the winter months... and the improvement of air quality

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 7:57pm
We get booked when the sun is shining.  We can't get there when it is snowing.  6 days on the road and I am going to make it out of town tonight.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 7:58pm
should have a plow on the front of your van...lol
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/December/2004 at 8:07pm
Mr. Steamer:  The plows get taken off the road when it storms bad here.Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27/January/2005 at 11:58pm
is anyone busy during the winter months... commercial is booming but is anything else???
www.mr-steamer.com
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 12:21am
Glide sales are booming
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 12:27am

Kenny I think you could sell anything...

What ever Kenny will touch in 2005 will turn to gold...

www.mr-steamer.com
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 12:34am

I'm looking for something Thats going to do it for me this year...

the mother of all advertising plans

the mother I said

www.mr-steamer.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 12:35am
I hope so Mr. Steamer, cause I have alot of stuff to sell in 2005. This is going to be my top year in sales ever. I have signed up 47 new distributors in this month alone.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 12:36am
Kenny one think I like about you is that you think BIG!
www.mr-steamer.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 12:52am
Aim low, and you will hit low. Aim high, and you will hit higher. I never think small.Think big, and you will get there, eventually, even if set-backs slow you down along the way from time to time.Persistance will pay off.

Edited by Superglide Ken
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 7:46am

Originally posted by MR. STEAMER MR. STEAMER wrote:

is anyone busy during the winter months... commercial is booming but is anything else???

Knitting socksGuitar

Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>