Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Winter marketing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 7:47am

cmon doug what do you got going in these winter months except the snow blower???

you must be marketing something???

www.mr-steamer.com
Sponsored Links

MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 12:32pm

Most places pull all advertising in winter months... why???

winter is really the best time to do the cleaning... it cuts headaches in half

www.mr-steamer.com
Superglide Ken View Drop Down
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 12:56pm
In the GTA it does Mr. Steamer cause you guys don't get much snow. Up in the snowbelt where Doug lives it is a different story at times. If you can't get out of your driveway cause it drifted in, or if the plows are pulled off the road because it is not safe even for them, it doubles the troubles at times.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 12:59pm
snow will do that everywhere Kenny...  I don't go out on snow days... but I'm talking about the cold in general... it's perfect weather to clean in... no humidity
www.mr-steamer.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 1:05pm
Faster drying for sure from the lower humidity. Again depends where you are. At minus 10 you can talk a customer in the GTA into getting cleaning done much easier than you can a customer in Calgary at minus 20 to minus 30 temps which are common here in the winter.
Inventor of the Teflon Wand Glide and the Turboteck Rotary Air Duct Cleaners for TMs.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 1:09pm

we've had noting but minus -30's for day... and people still call...

I need to get one of Ted's door sealers...

for now I just use a drop cloth

www.mr-steamer.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 1:39pm
I wasn't including wind chill in that. I grew up in the GTA and was there until I was 25 years old. I know that the GTA see's minus 30's very rarely and some(most) winters not at all.
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 1:59pm
This winter everyday... trucks are going down daily... pipes are busting daily... it's not the same love filled GTA from your day Kenny... It's an Ice cold one
www.mr-steamer.com
Grand Potentate
Grand Potentate

SGK

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superglide Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 2:10pm
It is an Asian one as well, where you need to bring an interpreter that speaks 5 or 6 languages to be understood. That is unless you got lots of cash, then you are understood by everyone! lol
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 2:12pm
It's becoming pretty diverse..... people are more willing to bargain now than ever before
www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 2:33pm
mr. Steamer: What currency do they use in the GTA?Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 2:49pm

plastic....lol

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 2:58pm
I thought it would be smoe foreign currency?Guitar
Just My opinion
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/January/2005 at 5:57pm

naw money still works here.... they still pay using dollars... but let me tell you they cry so much over the money they have to spend that the ink runs

www.mr-steamer.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>