Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

felony carpet cleaning!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/November/2007 at 10:13pm
Good.. Do yourself a favor.. Run the unit for awhile.. Do some cleaning with it to see if you like it.. I'm sure you will.. That's the mistake i made when buying the different portables.. I didn't test run them.. So was somewhat disappointed from the advertised  hype..
Sponsored Links

STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/November/2007 at 9:05pm
yeah thanks for the advise! b.t.w, that lil 13 hp,33 blower, unit they got, they advertise it can take 300 ft of hose!!!goddammmnn!!!Electrify
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/November/2007 at 9:25pm
300ft.. Well that might be true on CGD.. But not good dry times on residential carpets like nylon cut or loop.. nylon frieze.. it would be soak and wet.. Unless you run 100psi's..Geek
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/November/2007 at 10:01pm
i hope some one calls me for a job! i been putting applications out all day! need more $ for that truck mount!Unhappy
ChemicallyFried View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChemicallyFried Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01/January/2008 at 10:37pm
Skip the van, buy a trailer and put an inexpensive truck mount in it.  YOu can get the whole setup from Chemtex in Houston for about $13K with 200 feet of hose, chemicals, trailer, wand, stainless fresh and dirty water tank, hydraforce,  tile cleaner, Tongueetc.....

If you are in Texas you probably own a pickup.  Pull the trailer with you pickup and if the carpet business doesnt work out in a few months, then sell the trailer setup and move on. 
I can remove more spots than you can.
FuzzSucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FuzzSucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02/February/2008 at 2:27pm
Chem-Tex makes an intermediate truck mount for about 7k brand new, including reels, hoses and waist tank. I think its the green one called the panther.  I have not heard much about them, but if you call them they seem to like to wheel and deal.  I almost bought one, but went another direction.  If your just staring up, portables or a used piece of equipment (depending on how handy you are) are not a bad idea, just to get you started and get some money coming in.  Plus if you can keep your business running for about a year, it will develop credit and then you can lease a new one and sell off your used stuff.  Good luck on you carpet cleaning adventure.

Edited by FuzzSucker - 07/January/2009 at 12:14am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123