Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Encapsulation, Very Low Moisture, Oscillating Pad Cleaning
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Believer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Believer
    Posted: 09/March/2007 at 5:50pm
I am still a big believer in Hot Water Extraction and thats the bulk of my sales. Bonnet & pads I discouraged people from using for many years. 

BUT YES I AM NOW A BELIEVER AND HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT

It's truly amazing the cleaning results you can get by using oscillation and cotton pads. (OP). Knock it all you want and say what ever you wish negative, but men like Tom and Pad Man will eventually get to you and you will see the light.

Make more money offering this servicePad Cleaning compared to HWE.

Sponsored Links

Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/March/2007 at 6:40pm
I second the motion!

As a truckmount and portable user for many years I to realized that padding is a definate plus in your arsenal.

Add a pile lifter into your mix and you are the bomb!

The more tools in your box the better you are compared to your competition!

Edited by Hammy - 09/March/2007 at 7:07pm
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
Ninja-wand View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/March/2007 at 11:59pm
"The more tools in your box the better you are compared to your competition"

I agree with Hammy's statement. But, SOme would like you to think that a rag spinner is all you need...Which is just plain wrong IMHO.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

http://ccsop.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2007 at 12:47am
   IMHO, fair enough, how much experience do you have with OP?

I am all for someone having all the tools, especially an OP and a Portable, however there are NO carpets I do not clean, there are NONE that I can not clean, and most of the time faster and with better results than the competition, so I must know, IYHO, why do you say that?
Converting HWE customer to VLM customers for 30 Years!
BonnetMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonnetMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2007 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Ninja-wand Ninja-wand wrote:

"The more tools in your box the better you are compared to your competition"

I agree with Hammy's statement. But, SOme would like you to think that a rag spinner is all you need...Which is just plain wrong IMHO.

You are showing your bias by calling us "rag spinners." It seems your mind is already made  up.
opclean View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote opclean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2007 at 2:22am
All customers want is clean carpet. I have cleaned carpets a long time with every style of machine. I chose o.p for one reason it cleans carpets. My first o.p machine i bought i thought wow this is going to be a waste of money. I thought at worst i would have a good boat anchor for my boat.WOW I WAS SURPRISED. SHOCKED. Our church that we have been going to for 10 years has always had these big brown spots. Even after HWE truck or porty.I took it up to our church and went over these spots that would not go away and they came up without much work at all. A year later and the spots are still gone. There are some new ones from time to time. I really enjoy the word of mouth buisness that i get with this o.p machine. It had to make a believer out of me and it has surpassed my wildest dreams. I dont knock any way of cleaning carpets. Learn your machine and do the best possible job for your customers. Make them happy and you will be happy. Thanks

Cleaning carpets is like a box of chocolate.You dont know what ya got till ya bite into it.
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2007 at 4:25am
Bonnetman, DOnt get me wrong, Im not speakin out of my ass....I have both a TM and Commercial Breeze from Mr. Padman here and Im just speakin from my experience.

Op does have it place and time...BUt, a TM is much faster(especially on the trashies). Plus, WOuld you rather flush out Urine,blood, and feces or just work it in with a cotton pad???...I dont know about you guys...BUt, I wanna go to bed at night not feeling guilty.

I do whip out the OP machine whenever I have a small comm. Job or when my hoses isnt long enough to reach.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2007 at 10:24am
Thang, maybe you haven't run it enough to be good at it.

Like EVERYTHING, you have to master it, you obviously haven't, I would go head to head on trashed and doubt you would be any faster or thorough.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care what you use, but I do KNOW what OP will do and when I see people posting (whether they have OP or not) and their results are so much different than my and many other op'rs day to day results, it can only make me think you don't really know how to use it well or effectively.
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2007 at 10:58am

Originally posted by PadMan PadMan wrote:

Thang, maybe you haven't run it enough to be good at it.

Like EVERYTHING, you have to master it, you obviously haven't, I would go head to head on trashed and doubt you would be any faster or thorough.

Padman I told you...it's not the machine ...it's you...and you just proved that...

alot of us see your results ...but not everyone can get your results youing the same stuff...

I should post some HWE pics because my work is just as good as yours.  I just don't walk around with a camera...and I'd feel funny taking pictures in someones home.

no matter what you use you have to take damn pride in your job!

OP is not end all hwe is not end all...now the cimex...thats a different story..LOL joke joke

we've been down this road before here a million times

www.mr-steamer.com
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2007 at 11:01am
I've used my op machine on a trashed rentals and was and still am impressed at the results? I am not bragging about this either. That I leave up to PadMan?
Just My opinion
PadMan View Drop Down
Dr. Low Moisture
Dr. Low Moisture

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PadMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2007 at 11:13am
It is not just me Steemer, 100's of guys have the SAME results as I do, good grief, I am nothing special, even if my picture mankes it LOOK like I am...LOL.

If you saw me clean carpet, you would LAUGH at how little I do and how little effort goes into what I do.

This can be done by ANYONE who wants it to do a good job.

Edited by PadMan - 10/March/2007 at 11:14am
BonnetMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BonnetMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2007 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Ninja-wand Ninja-wand wrote:

Op does have it place and time...BUt, a TM is much faster(especially on the trashies). Plus, WOuld you rather flush out Urine,blood, and feces or just work it in with a cotton pad???...I dont know about you guys...BUt, I wanna go to bed at night not feeling guilty.

I agree, I extract all the spots and stains you describe. Trashies are a pain, but you just have to pad them more. There have been times, especially in restaurants, that I wished I had a TM to hit it with first. I just hate the term "rag spinner." It has a very negative connotation. Kind of like "soak and suckers" or "swamp and suckers."
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2007 at 12:21pm
I would of gotten an OP but I don't like the idea of washing pads...LOL

but it's all good...

The first question you have to stop asking yourself ...is where does the dirt go.....thats for all methods....

if you think HWE is pulling out more than the OP you have another thing comming.

the question you have to ask yourself is HOW DOES IT LOOK?

thats the only question the customer ever asks.

practice makes perfect..trust me
www.mr-steamer.com
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ninja-wand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/March/2007 at 8:03pm
JOhn, I didnt say I cant get carpet to come out Clean with Op. Im saying that (for me anyways) HWE is much faster on nasty Ratholes. Ive talked to many of the VLM guys on your board (that has creditbility)and they agree with me.

Maybe youre the Master of OP'in and make it look effortless....But, not all can be like you oh great one.

And I still stand by my statement regarding Blood, Feces, and Urine.

Ps- BTw, Ive been doing stripping and waxing for years...How much harder can a OP machine be to master???...Give me a break.

I'll make you TAP OUT!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>