Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Smart Marketing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/May/2007 at 10:02pm
Send letter to public health units and clinics.....
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
Sponsored Links

cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/May/2007 at 10:24pm
Good idea

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/May/2007 at 10:32pm
And to allergists and respiratory technologists at hospitals.
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08/May/2007 at 11:28pm
Wow. Sounds like a plan

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 7:52am
I have been to three houses in the last couple of weeks where the doctor instructed the poeple to remove all their carpets?
Just My opinion
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 9:16am
I have had allergies all my life. I recently removed 50% of my carpet, installed a proper furnace filter and bought a vac with a hepa filter

End result = I feel better!      
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 12:17pm
Should have just cleaned your carpets..................LOL

Nightrider
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 1:38pm
Would of been alot less work.     
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

I have been to three houses in the last couple of weeks where the doctor instructed the poeple to remove all their carpets?

The doctor is the best salesman a carpet or duct cleaner could have. When you go to the doctor he does not always have an instant answer, so he tell you to go home and clean and dust.

Now, if you marketed the doctors and health clinics with an allergy-free cleaning service they would probably recommend you and even allow your business cards and brochures to be displayed in their office.

The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by cmaster cmaster wrote:

We have the products but haven't done any marketing

Having the product but not the marketing is like having a marketing book that you haven't read yet.

I once started the procrastinators club. I had over three million members who said they were going to join one day.

Thang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 3:24pm
Marketing Anti-Allergen relief is kinda iffy to me. I mean....If after you clean and their allergies still persist...Then what??

What if their allergies were triggered by the dusts from Underneath the bed,behind the big screen T.V, or dusts from window blinds Ect. ...I would think that the only way to clean it is to move all the funitures out of the way and clean the house from top to bottom....Because if not and they still have allergies after you clean...Then they would think that you lied to them and ripped them off.

Input anyone?

Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 3:30pm
I also wonder about that living in a rural area with lost of dust etc?
Just My opinion
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Carpetologist Carpetologist wrote:

Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

The doctor is the best salesman a carpet or duct cleaner could have. When you go to the doctor he does not always have an instant answer, so he tell you to go home and clean and dust.

Now, if you marketed the doctors and health clinics with an allergy-free cleaning service they would probably recommend you and even allow your business cards and brochures to be displayed in their office.
most doctors say..take the carpet out..

www.mr-steamer.com
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 4:13pm
Here is a typical scenario on cleaning a hotel room.

First vacuum with an exterior exhaust or HEPA vacuum. Steam clean all carpets and upholstery with Anti-Allergen Pre-Spray then rinse with Anti-Allergen Detergent, rinse then spray with Allergy Relief Treatment. Wash the walls with the same treatment. Spray the heating and air conditioning filter with Anti-Allergen Filter Enhancer.

Sell them and Anti-Allergen laundry detergent and include the invoice for cleaning.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>