Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Business Marketing Advertising and Promotion Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Smart Marketing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Thang Thang wrote:

Marketing Anti-Allergen relief is kinda iffy to me. I mean....If after you clean and their allergies still persist...Then what??

What if their allergies were triggered by the dusts from Underneath the bed,behind the big screen T.V, or dusts from window blinds Ect. ...I would think that the only way to clean it is to move all the funitures out of the way and clean the house from top to bottom....Because if not and they still have allergies after you clean...Then they would think that you lied to them and ripped them off.

Input anyone?

The guarantee states that if they feel they did not get full value on the Allergen side you refund them on all money less the cleaning. You may be correct in that you may need a more thorough cleaning and what's wrong with that if they are willing to pay and people with allergies will pay or try anything to help relieve their discomfort.

Sponsored Links

Thang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 4:55pm
If theyre willing to pay me to move and clean all the funitures,Carpets,The beds, and the walls from top to bottom.....Then I would do it.

But, I think most would rather deal with the allergies than pay for all that. lol

Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 6:40pm
I wonder if their could be a market for carpet cleaners to clean, plus Anti-Allergen hotel rooms. I could see hotels marketing this service to either get more profit or more market share,

I can see this sign now on the Hotel counter. $20 extra for an Allergy Relief treated room.

With the majority of our population getting older and are also the ones who can afford the little extras in life and are more conscious than ever with chemical sensitivity and breathing issues. This just may be an opportunity for both the carpet cleaner and the hotel.

Edited by Carpetologist - 09/May/2007 at 7:28pm
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 8:37pm
Allergy pill.. It's cheaper..
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 11:20pm
Someone interested in dealing with their allergies must get a full house cleaning including upholstery and drapes. Also change out the furnace filter and if doing duct work that too.

Full house deal: Special allergen removal 60 cents a foot upholstery 60 dollars a lineal foot. Drapery $15 per 7 foot pleat $10 per 4 foot pleat.

Sound good? IF full house special taken then traffic lane cleaning if done in next 6 months from full clean only 40 cents per foot with antiallergenic solutions.....

Sound better.
http://www.expertcarpetcare.ca>Carpet Cleaning in Victoria BC
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09/May/2007 at 11:22pm
Sounds pretty high at .60, but if you can get it, why not?

The STD Meter
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/May/2007 at 12:02am
10cent premium due to hepa vacuuming etc.
nightrider View Drop Down
Marketing Master
Marketing Master

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nightrider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/May/2007 at 12:54am
What happens after you de-allgeryize their home and then they open a wundow

Nightrider
pilediver View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pilediver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/May/2007 at 1:09am
Their fault. They pay again.
Thang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/May/2007 at 2:36am
I think a good quaility air purifier works better and cheaper.

Edited by Thang - 10/May/2007 at 2:48am
Tap Out Or Pass Out!!!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/May/2007 at 8:44am
people with allergies will pay....or rip out the carpets...which ever one will hurt their pockets less
www.mr-steamer.com
cmaster View Drop Down
IICRC Instigator
IICRC Instigator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/May/2007 at 9:07am
If they can afford it, they rip em out. If not, they just complain a lot

The STD Meter
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/May/2007 at 11:00am
I quit cleaning drapery years ago I still have a KleenRite 214 and a Ultimate gathering dust?
Just My opinion
Hammy View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/May/2007 at 11:13am
I got tired of complaining so I did something about it    
Could somebody just clean my carpets!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>