Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Dougs Opinion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/June/2004 at 10:51pm
I am still a believer that the reconition of certifications that ASCR offers are just as important or any other group for that matter as IICRC.  Education is education and in some cases the same instructor instructs the cource for the other organization.  It just so happens that the insurance industry reccommends IICRC but do not pass up an oportunity to attend other schools even if it is to attain cecs.  Never give up a chance to expand your knowledge in this ever changing industry.Guitar
Just My opinion
Sponsored Links

BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 5:17pm

Ok, you win.  We probably are.  Ive only been doing this for 2 months also.  Come to think of it Doug probably has also.  I guess this indusrty is like the carpet cleaning industry.  Buy an extractor, product, a small van, take the IICRC carpet cleaning coarse, pass it & now you are on the same level as everyone else.  Thats what kills me is that you can doo all this within 2 months.

Somebody just shoot me.  I wasted all this time learning what I have when it could have only taken 2 months. 

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 4:57pm

Mr. BigReg....

To each there own.............We are probably on the same level....But maybe you do not think that!

BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 4:46pm

Doug:  I like your style.  You seem like you have a common sense about this business.  Why exactly do you want We Dry to answer your question.  I know the answer.  Is it to satisfy your curiosity or are you trying to get an answer for the panel.  It is obvious this guy is shying away from your blunt & direct question.  Is that not enough of an answer for you?? 

I asked him how long he has been at this business for and he give a smart ass reply of 2 months.  Either he dodges the question or he gets smart. 

In my opinion I don't care what IICRC certifications you have.  Its what you have accopmplished and for how long as well as the training.  I have been at this for years.  My WRT was achieved in the early 90's.  I have practiced the s-500 standards through two revised issues.  I know the industry like I do my wife.  What really kills me is as soon as someone gets there WRT & ASD they feel we are all on a level playing field.  I hate writing like this because it may be taken the wrong way.  I am not tooting my own horn.  I just want to know how long WE Dry has been at this for.  I would also like to know why KK has not commented on the Flood Work Forum it sur looks like he is renting their equipment.  I also am one of KK's customers and when I went to the CDT site as the other fellow did, I found he was right it did look to be the same equipment and literature.

Whats up with that?  Has my supplier somehow become indirect competition to me?  Ted help me understand.  Put me at ease.

Dissapointed...

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 3:42pm
Mr. We Dry:  You still have not answered my question.  Do you or do you not operate a disaster restoration co????  Now How pathetic is that Instien??  Sticks and Stones Mr. We Dry?  I have noticed when people get confused it is better to make a personal attack on me than to just answer the god daam question.Guitar
Just My opinion
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 3:37pm

2 months

BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 3:04pm
Thanks TGIF
TGIF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TGIF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 3:02pm
Doug: On one of the posts I read I noticed you had written that you were an IICRC supervisor.  What is that?  I have never heard of it before. 

Big Red:  I will try to answer that in the Ask Doug topic;  I do not want to cross contaminate this topic.Guitar

Here, let me try this again lol.

BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 2:53pm

Let me help you out here Doug.

We Dry how long have you been at this business for?

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 2:30pm

Doug.......

I must say....I have better things to do with my time then to sit here and listen to pathetic bullsh*t like what you have to say...

have a good one!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 2:28pm
Mr. WE DRY:  I happened to notice that you tried to discredit me by mocking my certifications.  You are a good reason for me not to advertise my own accomplishments.  I did not put them in here to brag about them as you apparently tried to do.  I prefer to be one of the guys in what ever I do I am not one to boast of my achievements I prefer to sit back and learn from others.  A person who feels thay already know everything  is a big threat to not only themselves but those around them.  I don'g go looking for trouble it just has a way of finding me.  I usualy don't get involved till someone tries to bulls**t everyone.
Just My opinion
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 9:27am

Hye Doug......Hows it going.....

This is a krazy board eh..lol....ow ell.....at least i know if i want excitment I can come here!.....

I sent equipment to Windsor, Sarnia, Toronto, Barrie, Coldwater and Owen Sound....On Saturday I was still delivering more equipment...

I thought that this board was to come and talk....and aobut the credientials...I didnt know that no one has not put theres on there name. Truthfuly, I am just use to using them after my name......I duno.....Wel....Talk to ya soon eh!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 8:47am
Mr.  We Dry:  I have been around this board threw good and bad.  But I have taken a few good hits and survived.  But to survive I did not use the theory of Bulls**t baffles brains the people on this board were not born yesterday.  I know this because no one could become diverse as some of the posters are in just one day.  I don't display my certifications as you did when you tried to impress the hall out of everyone with your signature of success which has gone by the way side.  If you want respect on this board then don't treat every like a god damm fool or it will come back and bit you in the ass.
Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21/May/2004 at 10:46pm
We Dry:  Did you get to the  Windsor area this week?Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>