Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Dougs Opinion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 3:37pm

2 months

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 3:42pm
Mr. We Dry:  You still have not answered my question.  Do you or do you not operate a disaster restoration co????  Now How pathetic is that Instien??  Sticks and Stones Mr. We Dry?  I have noticed when people get confused it is better to make a personal attack on me than to just answer the god daam question.Guitar
Just My opinion
BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 4:46pm

Doug:  I like your style.  You seem like you have a common sense about this business.  Why exactly do you want We Dry to answer your question.  I know the answer.  Is it to satisfy your curiosity or are you trying to get an answer for the panel.  It is obvious this guy is shying away from your blunt & direct question.  Is that not enough of an answer for you?? 

I asked him how long he has been at this business for and he give a smart ass reply of 2 months.  Either he dodges the question or he gets smart. 

In my opinion I don't care what IICRC certifications you have.  Its what you have accopmplished and for how long as well as the training.  I have been at this for years.  My WRT was achieved in the early 90's.  I have practiced the s-500 standards through two revised issues.  I know the industry like I do my wife.  What really kills me is as soon as someone gets there WRT & ASD they feel we are all on a level playing field.  I hate writing like this because it may be taken the wrong way.  I am not tooting my own horn.  I just want to know how long WE Dry has been at this for.  I would also like to know why KK has not commented on the Flood Work Forum it sur looks like he is renting their equipment.  I also am one of KK's customers and when I went to the CDT site as the other fellow did, I found he was right it did look to be the same equipment and literature.

Whats up with that?  Has my supplier somehow become indirect competition to me?  Ted help me understand.  Put me at ease.

Dissapointed...

We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 4:57pm

Mr. BigReg....

To each there own.............We are probably on the same level....But maybe you do not think that!

BigRed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigRed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30/May/2004 at 5:17pm

Ok, you win.  We probably are.  Ive only been doing this for 2 months also.  Come to think of it Doug probably has also.  I guess this indusrty is like the carpet cleaning industry.  Buy an extractor, product, a small van, take the IICRC carpet cleaning coarse, pass it & now you are on the same level as everyone else.  Thats what kills me is that you can doo all this within 2 months.

Somebody just shoot me.  I wasted all this time learning what I have when it could have only taken 2 months. 

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/June/2004 at 10:51pm
I am still a believer that the reconition of certifications that ASCR offers are just as important or any other group for that matter as IICRC.  Education is education and in some cases the same instructor instructs the cource for the other organization.  It just so happens that the insurance industry reccommends IICRC but do not pass up an oportunity to attend other schools even if it is to attain cecs.  Never give up a chance to expand your knowledge in this ever changing industry.Guitar
Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/June/2004 at 7:39pm
Wow!  After everybody making such a big splash regarding water damage everyone has dried up.  I would guess with all the recent weather they have doned their capes and are rescueing all the stranded water logged people in south western Ontario.  Do you think?Guitar
Just My opinion
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 6:50pm
I can't figure this out. We Dry started this post  and now he dried up and blew away. Guess he didn't like my opinions.  Could that be?  I certainly hope not.  I thought we had a good thing going and he seemed to be such a despised man by others.  What ever could he have done to gain everyones mistrust in such a drastic way?  That could not have been an easy task.  But I can only go by what I read as I don't know him personaly. I am not sure if that Guitaris a good thing or a bad thing. 
Just My opinion
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 8:04pm
Hey....Im not gone, we have been a litle busy.....Still looking at the board once in a while....
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 8:08pm

Originally posted by We Dry We Dry wrote:

Hey....Im not gone, we have been a litle busy.....Still looking at the board once in a while....

We Dry:  Glad you are still around.  Sparing parteners are hard to come by.Guitar

Just My opinion
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/June/2004 at 11:10pm
lol....so true isnt it....
LilNiteRidrhood View Drop Down
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/June/2004 at 10:06pm
We Dry is here to stay.
We Dry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We Dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/June/2004 at 11:31pm

I am for good!

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/June/2004 at 7:35am
WE Dry:  Maybe Lee and Ted should hold an open house especially for you so everyone can get ot know you as good as they do.Guitar
Just My opinion
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>