Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Introduce yourself
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

felony carpet cleaning!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: felony carpet cleaning!
    Posted: 11/October/2007 at 4:44pm
hello, my name is jay im from texas, ive done a little carpet cleaning in the past, and since my recent felony conviction, decided the only way i can make any real money in the sh*t town i live in is to start a carpet cleaning business, i have roughly 10,000$ to invest,and my credit score is at a 580,so im in need of advise for a semi beginner, ive allready set up a tax id # and named my business ''STEAM PRO""I PLAN ON BUYING  brand new equipement ( truck mount ),i want a newer model chevrolet express van maybe a 2000+,ive found a truck mount with 100 ft hose,and a chemical package, from ''chem tex'' here in texas houston for 5,999$, i think thats my best bet, its a 15hp i think, any advise would be very appreciated! thanks !!!Tongue
Sponsored Links

safety1910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safety1910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/October/2007 at 11:19am
Hey man,just getting into the business myself, I have done alot of research too. I don't think you will find a truckmount, chemicals, hoses and a van for less than $10k. If anyone has one out there has a system like this, please let me know....Im looking too. Also, do you think you will have any problems with getting bonded?      
Dan
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/October/2007 at 4:28pm

Welcome guys.. I helped a friend of mine get a spitfire 3.2 with 55hrs (like new) and a 2000 econoline all for $9200 that included tax.. Nice little entry TM..

You have to look around until you find the right deal..

If your in it for the long haul get a TM.. More prestige.. More confidence.. More professional Image.. More Power..

STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2007 at 10:16am
well i talked to a pretty nice guy here in san antonio,says hell hook me up with a truck mount, and everything ill need for $6500, sounds pretty good to meSmile, as for getting bonded??? hmm i wasnt aware i had too?Shocked the carpet cleaners i know here told me all i needed was a tax id and vehicle insurace?oh well, any advise is greatly appreciated! im also looking to buy a newer used cargo van, i like the chevy express but ive seen the econolines around more, which is more reliable? 94 econolines look like 2007s maybe the parts are easier to find etc?Embarrassed
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2007 at 10:58am
What kind is that Jay..?
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/October/2007 at 1:37pm
its called the pro start, unit, its a 13 hp, 300 foot capable truck mount looks just like the chem tex ''panther 15hp''Star
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/October/2007 at 9:33pm
Carpet CleanerCheersDrunkyPimpin'SmokeyBeer Guzzle
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/October/2007 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

Welcome guys.. I helped a friend of mine get a spitfire 3.2 with 55hrs (like new) and a 2000 econoline all for $9200 that included tax.. Nice little entry TM..

If your in it for the long haul get a TM.. More prestige.. More confidence.. More professional Image.. More Power..
 GOOD FRIEND!Thumbs Up

STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 9:39am

well im in it for the haul, but im also on a budget!im going towards the ''mini''truck mounts around 15 hp, 33 blower, just a few steps above a portable, and i want a newer model van.....Clap

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 12:34pm
That will work fine for you STEAMPRO..Good luck.. Let us know what you get..Big smile
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 2:05pm

That will work fine for you STEAMPRO..Good luck.. Let us know what you get..Big smile
THANKS! I REALLY ENJOY THIS FORUM, THERE ARE SOME PRETTY ENCOURAGING HELPFULL PEOPLE ON HERE!Thumbs Up
safety1910 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote safety1910 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 3:34pm
when you get started please report back to us how much you got into the business for and how much extra you have had to buy since purchasing your package....you know....accessories, chemicals, tools, hose, reels, van, insurance, and the like....thanks....   
Dan
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/October/2007 at 3:37pm
CoolI SURE WILL BUDDY! IVE BEEN GETTING SOME GOOD HELP ON HERE MAYBE I CAN HELP SOMEONE OUT!!!Cool
STEAMPRO View Drop Down
Journeyman
Journeyman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STEAMPRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17/October/2007 at 12:25pm
well i really want to buy from these local people in case of break downs/questions/maintenance issues, and this seems to be theyre best seller,that i can afford to start out with!Big smilePhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket' src='http://'>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>