Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

flood work

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
Author
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/April/2005 at 2:30pm
Sponsored Links

John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24/March/2009 at 11:26pm
LOL Confused Ouch Sleepy Shocked LOL Most of these guys that post dont hang around long like us.Big%20smile
Bizibot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizibot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29/October/2009 at 2:48pm
Try the Water Out system.  It's not bad.

floodprollc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floodprollc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16/November/2009 at 10:41am
Im not familiar with the water out system.. do you have a link other than one to your website, we just opened up a water damage restoration office in tennessee and are looking for new truck mounted systems as well.

Chris Parks
Flood Pro, LLC
Carpet Cleaning and Water Damage Restoration
Nashville, Tennessee
(615) 298-9897
doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03/June/2010 at 8:51am
Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

LOL Confused Ouch Sleepy Shocked LOL Most of these guys that post dont hang around long like us.Big%20smile
Is that a good thing or bad thing???Guitar
Just My opinion
John L View Drop Down
Carpet Cleaning Guru
Carpet Cleaning Guru

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22/September/2010 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by doug doug wrote:

Originally posted by John L John L wrote:

Is that a good thing or bad thing???Guitar

Yea... Its all good. What it comes down to is the
Owner Ted is a cool cat unlike other forum owners. Upper

If you dish it out be able to take it too! Hits the fan

And the regulars make you feel like its home sweet home..LOL! LOL
jtuseo1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtuseo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04/March/2013 at 9:03pm
A good flood pumper is the way to go.
Drummond1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drummond1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/April/2014 at 4:08pm
If you want a part time flood truck why not go with the rotovac cfx dual 3 stage extractor with auto-pump out.  Small enough to fit in whatever vehicle you want and the suction is unreal.  It is a very small investment compared to a truckmount.  You won't be disappointed.
annfully View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annfully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20/February/2016 at 7:03pm
  I think your advice on what one  needs to get into the Water Damage business is an OVER KILL.  Unless you rent equipment.

GTARestoration.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GTARestoration.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15/June/2016 at 9:53am
Hello Friends…..
Your blog has always been a good source for us to get quality tips. Thanks Wink

More tips on how to prevent in Cold Weather: Frozen, Broken Water Pipes, Water Damage, Flooded Basement, Mold Remediation, go to  http://gtarestoration.com/
carol palmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carol palmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28/June/2016 at 11:02pm
yes water extraction is the best method
sandiegowaterdamages View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiegowaterdamages Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18/July/2017 at 11:50pm
You might want to check this out for a flood truck build

Tomright View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05/November/2017 at 8:56pm
Valuable tips and great ideas here from over the years. thanks
sandiegowaterdamages View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandiegowaterdamages Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/January/2018 at 4:12am
I own one  rotovac cfx dual 3 stage extractor with auto-pump out and it works fantastic!!!!!! It is awesome for flood work it's pumps out the water fast. I had to pump out a dining room in a restaurant and man it did a great job. On carpets it works good also. I connect to the washer hook ups in apartments the only thing i don't like is too many hoses and a wire to move out of your way. Perfect for http://www.sandiegowaterdamagesd.com/ - Water Damage Restoration
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>