Welcome to KleenKuip.com's Professional Carpet Cleaners Discussion Forum!

Carpet Cleaning Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Carpet Cleaners Discussion > Water Damage and Fire Damage Restoration Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Commercial Floor Cleaning Machines

Dougs Opinion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Master Carpet Cleaner
Master Carpet Cleaner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilNiteRidrhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/June/2004 at 10:45am

C'mon Doug, I'm not his shill.

Just saying he offers a needed service and offered the names of people who could help me in an emergency situation.

Give the kid a chance. He is his own man.

Sponsored Links

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/June/2004 at 12:20pm
Lee:  Since you and Ted are the only ones who seem to be sticking up for this guy, I thought it would be the right thing to do.  I personally don't know him, only what I have heard and read.  I rest my case..  I will say no more on this subject as it seems to be a tender issue.Guitar
Just My opinion
Clean&dry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clean&dry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/June/2004 at 6:11pm
Buyer Beware! Buyer Beware!
MR. STEAMER View Drop Down
True Patriot
True Patriot

Only in the GTA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MR. STEAMER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13/June/2004 at 10:59pm

Let me make it simple for you doug....Ted and Lee must have an invested interest...

Yanno their monies are in bed with his monies to make more monies...

Their monies are doing the nasties together... If your monies got in bed with their monies doug... you'd be saying the same

My monies can't seem to get into bed with any fertile monies...Thats why I defend NO MAN...

It's the I'll scratch yours if you scratch mine

doug View Drop Down
King of the One Liners
King of the One Liners

Just My opinion

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2004 at 3:15pm
Mr. Steamer:  Those are pretty powerful statements!!!  I thought I had nerve.  But you certainly call it as you see it.Guitar
Just My opinion
carpetologist View Drop Down
The Great Hardini
The Great Hardini
Hocus Pocus

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carpetologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14/June/2004 at 6:23pm

Steamer and Doug

It's distributor helping his customers.

I have been doing it my whole career. Now if I can make a commmision on it so much the better. But I never even ask. And many times don't even get a thank-you.

Oh well, I am still in business so what do I have to complain about.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234