HG Laminate Gloss Coating
HG protective coating gloss finish is a unique and easy to apply polymer emulsion. This liquid emulsion forms a wafer-thin glossy yet extremely protective coating when it dries.
- Protects against wear and tear, scratches and other damages
- Masks faded patches and existing damage
- Gives shine
The laminate floor polish from HG protects against scratches and has a non-slip effect.
By using HG laminate protective coating gloss finish, the top layer of the laminate floor is protected with a protective laminate film against wear and tear, scratches and other damage. This laminate floor polish for laminate flooring masks existing worn patches and even has a non-slip effect. 1 litre of the laminate floor polish is sufficient for approximately 60 m2 per layer.
How do you use HG laminate protective coating gloss finish?
Follow the steps below for correct use of HG laminate protective coating gloss finish. This laminate floor polish should be used only on laminate floors with completely glued seams.
- The surface must be completely clean and free of grease and dust.
- Do not shake before use. Use a wax spreader to spread HG laminate protective coating gloss finish undiluted, thinly and evenly over the laminate floor in one direction.
- Then leave to dry, after which a second layer of the protective laminate film may be applied crosswise onto the first layer after 60 minutes.
- The floor can be walked on about 1 to 2 hours after the final treatment and has completely hardened after 3 days.
- The result is a protected and glossy laminate floor!
Click or Tap Here to See All HG Products