Hydro-Force™ Plus Injection Sprayer
The original injection sprayer (100 – 1,000 PSI)
Finish Jobs Faster with Hydro-Force™ Injection Sprayers
For those that want an exceptional sprayer at a great price. The Hydro-Force Plus offers many of the great benefits of the Hydro-Force Pro injection sprayer including the same durable spray gun, stainless steel extension and long-lasting injection valve.
Every once in a while, an idea comes along that revolutionizes an industry. The Hydro-Force injection sprayer did just that over 30 years ago when it was developed to dramatically improve how a technician applied chemical. The injection system allowed a technician to apply chemical faster and more evenly than pump-up sprayers, decreasing the time it took to complete a job and improving the quality of their cleaning.
Years later, the Hydro-Force sprayer is still an essential part of every cleaner’s arsenal. With over 30 years of engineering and testing, the Hydro-Force injection sprayers have proven to be the most durable and trusted injection sprayer in the world.
For those that demand the best, the Hydro-Force Pro has all the great features you’ve come to expect along with a new 5 qt. container that makes the best sprayer in the industry even better! Cut your spray time in half! Quickly apply presprays, deodorizers, tile and grout cleaning solutions, sanitizers, protectors and more.
- Patent-pending container design makes the Hydro-Force sprayer the most convenient sprayer on the market.
- Large side-fill port – refill without removing the injector assembly
- Wand holder to keep your wand off your customer’s floor
- Recessed handle – no more annoying velcro straps
- Operating pressure range of 50-1,000 PSI
- Eliminates annoying mixing required by pump up sprayers
- High-quality quick connects allow your gun to swivel and permits quick removal
- 5 qt. transparent container w/qt. measurement markings
- Quick connects for swiveling and quick removal
- Spray gun rated at 2600 PSI and 7 GPM
- 7 dilution ratios using metering tip kit NA0816A
- Chemically-resistant seals
- 18″ stainless steel wand
- Rotomolded container
- Tethered cap