HG Enzyme Drain Unblocker Maintainer
HG kitchen drain unblocker makes quick work of persistent blockages in the sink. The sink can become blocked because of rinsing away food remnants, fat and oil. The sink unblocker liquid works on the basis of natural enzymes and microbes which eat through the blockage as it were and therefore always deal with any kind of blockage.
- For persistent blockages caused by fat and food remnants
- Professional enzyme formula
Remove and prevent blocked sinks
The natural enzymes and microbes make HG kitchen drain unblocker fully biodegradable and absolutely safe for any type of drain or septic tank. The kitchen unblocker even enhances the bacteria culture of the septic tank and has a preventive effect that helps to avoid difficult blockage issues. Do you have a serious blockage where the water no longer drains at all? In that case, we recommend HG duo unblocker. For unblocking the drain of a handbasin, toilet or shower trap, HG liquid drain unblocker is the best solution.
How does this sink unblocker work?
Complete the following steps to unclog a blocked sink with HG kitchen drain unblocker.
- Allow some lukewarm water to run into the blocked sink before treatment.
- Pour 300ml of the HG kitchen drain unblocker onto the drain of the blocked sink.
- Now pour down the same amount of lukewarm water in order to activate the enzymes and microbes in the unblocker.
- Leave the kitchen drain unblocker for 6 to 8 hours to do its job before running water down the drain again.
This product is also a sink drain cleaner. Twice a month, pour a dash of HG kitchen drain unblocker down the drain, preferably in the evening, and leave it overnight in order to prevent blockages or bad odours. We recommend using HG drain odour remover to prevent or remove unpleasant odours in the drain or the sink.