Tile and Grout Cleaning Machine, Commercial Hard Surface Cleaning Machine – E-1200
Engineered for professional hard surface (tile & grout, bathroom tile cleaning, ceramic tiles), carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more!
The E1200 is a CSA/US approved dual purpose portable carpet & floor cleaner machine engineered for hard surface, tile & grout and carpet cleaning. This 10 gallon extractor comes with auto fill and auto drain, front mounted pressure adjuster and pressure gauge for user convenience. The external filter protects the internal pump out by catching debris before it goes into the recovery tank.
- Adjustable plunger pump up to 1000 PSI
- Dual 2-Stage Vacuum Motors (150″ Water Lift)
- Auto Pump Out 1800 GPH/30 GPM with 50’ of Discharge Hose
- Auto Fill Feature with 50’ Fill Hose
- External Filter with 4′ hose
- Pressure Gauge
- 8″ rear anti static wheels
- 4″ front anti static swivel casters
- Rotomolded Housing with Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 10 Gallon (40 Litre) Solution and Recovery Tanks
- Quick Latch Body for Easy Servicing
- Dual 25′ Power Cords
- One Year Warranty on Major Components
- Weight: 140 Lbs.
- CSA Approved Unit
Optional Circuit Indicator
Ensure you are plugged into separate circuits with Esteam’s Circuit Indicator. Two cord machines equipped with this option will illuminate a green light that indicates the cords are on separate circuits and the machine is ready for operation.
SX-15 Hard Surface Spinner
The SX-15 Spinner makes hard surface cleaning a breeze with its ergonomical, lightweight design and high pressure cleaning from 400-1000 PSI. It is designed to effeciently clean a variety of surfaces including grouted ceramic tile, sidewalks and concrete floors.
Put the SX-15 with Esteam’s E1200 carpet floor cleaner machine and reap the benefits of offering a hard surface, Tile & Grout and carpet cleaning service to your clients.
- 15″ Vacuum Path
- Tool-less design makes changing the boots a breeze
- Toe-adjustable vacuum relief lets you adjust the suction strength on the fly
- Low profile allows the unit to fit under toe kicks
- Operating pressures from 700 to 2,600 PSI
- Stainless steel handle and high-tech polymer casing
- Use side-to-side or front-to-back cleaning strokes
- Lightweight construction makes it feel like the machine is floating along the floor
- Tool length is comfortable for users of all heights
Lease or Financing Available
We also stock a wide selection of specialty cleaning chemicals, carpet cleaning wands, upholstery tools and accessories. Call or visit us today!
Looking for Used Carpet Cleaning Machines and Equipment? Click Here!